SW Ep. 3 Early Synopsis

Anubis

Nothing concrete, but I always imagined any sequel trilogy would be about Luke trying to keep his own son from treading the Dark Side. Kinda like dealing with it from Obi-Wan's end with Anakin...

According to imdb.com, Episode III is in post-production... does that mean all the filming is done and all they're doing is the cutting/editing and throwing in the special effects?

The plot looks good, but I am weary to see how much of that will actually make it to the big screen.

I agree, Natalie Portman CAN act, I've seen her in a number of other movies and she's very talented but for some reason she displays no emotion whatsoever in the Star Wars movies... and I'm assuming Lucas wanted her to be that way.

I just hope they actually have all the limb lopin' and death... that is what SW needs in my opinion, more brutal death. After all, this is the movie in which the Jedi die out, the empire comes about, the republic goes into the toilet and everyone but Obi-Wan, Yoda, the twins and the droids is expected to buy it. Star Wars has a nice history of killing off all the characters you want to see dead in the last movie of the trilogy (Jabba, Boba Fett, the Emperor, Vader, a bunch of Ewoks...) in very anticlimactic ways though... so we'll see when it comes out.

If its true that's going to be covered I'm sure its a closely guard secret that Lucas doesn't want out. After all it was said that EU authors weren't allowed to cover that situation or coming back as force ghost. Reason was not until Episode 3 was release since he was going to explain it in the movie. Yet they did it anything in the New Jedi Order novels.

This movie better rock! Because that synopsis really got me excited. 2005 cannot come soon enough! :o

On a side note.... its sounds like Eps 3 much like Eps 6 is held together by SFX while Lucas used spit and gum to hold the characters and plot together. <_<

Edited by Abombz!!

Must not read.Must not read.Must not read.Must not read.Must not read.Must not read.Must not read.Must not read.

Must not read.Must not read.Must not read.Must not read.Must not read.Must not read.Must not read.Must not read.Must not read.

Must not read.Must not read.Must not read.Must not read.Must not read.Must not read.Must not read.Must not read.

Must not read.Must not read.Must not read.Must not read.Must not read.Must not read.Must not read.Must not read.Must not read.

:huh:

you know this has to be a very good or a very bad movie if one of the mods looses his mind completely. Pray to lucas its good or better than the first one as in 3 or 4? the prequels mainia basicly killed my ability to count right.

I am guessing very bad. Anyone getting the impression that George Lucas is getting just a little overrated??

I am guessing very bad. Anyone getting the impression that George Lucas is getting just a little overrated??

Lucas hasn't been over-rated for a long time. I remember people dumping on him since Howard the Duck. However, GL is probably over-rated in my mind, but that's just because he is king of all geeks. I love how he can say "wookie" etc... with a straight face. He loves the world he created, whether everyone else does or not.

I am guessing very bad.  Anyone getting the impression that George Lucas is getting just a little overrated??

Lucas hasn't been over-rated for a long time. I remember people dumping on him since Howard the Duck. However, GL is probably over-rated in my mind, but that's just because he is king of all geeks. I love how he can say "wookie" etc... with a straight face. He loves the world he created, whether everyone else does or not.

Hell, even when the original trilogy came out the critics dumped on him.