CM's Macross Figure Collection Part 1...

ssc2046

It looks like a rerelease of the first series, if so then the secret figure is the minmay doll figure. I don't know if HLJ provides you a sealed box if you buy 10, if so there's a good chance you'll get 2 sets of each 5 per box. One set with regular hair and one set with the translucent hair. The only way you won't have 2 complete sets is if you get the chase figure inside.

Yep, that's just a rerelease of series # 1.

It's 10pcs per box. Normally you get 5 each of the clear hair version and 5 each of the normal hair version. This means that you will get 2pcs of each character (1 clear hair & 1 normal), unless you get the chase Minmay doll instead.

Series 2 is supposed to be being released in February 2004, but the character lineup hasn't been announced yet.

Graham

hi there, is it available in singapore? or do i have to order from hlj.

if i have to order online, any singaporeans wanna share with me on the shipping?

I dun mind, as i have been wanting to get these CM figures. But these are package in random order, for all you know you may get all of the clear version or all of the solid color version, even worse the same figures.

Maybe i will try my luck during my stay in HK for the MW HK Shopathon to try and get the figures from the local retailers there.

Cheers

i'm starting to wonder if any of the toy sites like twin moons anime or valkyrie exchange are getting these figures?

i've been having some problems with HLJ so i'll only go to HLJ as a last resort.

i use to enjoy using HLJ, but they've just been just awful lately. :blink:

I've had my fair share of problems with them too..

Took them 3weeks to send out my items..& it isnt even comopleted...

I've ordered 4 items... they send me 3 items & the next day they send me the 1 item!!

So i wasted on the shipping on 1 measly items..

i think they've got so big & business is much too large...

anyhows i think i'll get the CM's

Last i ordered, 10items, each are mostly diff. in the box plus 1 chase figure..

not bad..not bad...