I think ________ will make an apperance in the..

UN Spacy

Who (or what) will show up in Episode 4 and 5 of Macross Zero.  

185 members have voted

1. 1. Who (or what) will show up in Episode 4 and 5 of Macross Zero.

• Hikaru
    • Max
    • Kakizaki
    • Claudia
    • Misa
    • Gloval
    • Zentrandi or Meltrandi
    • ASS-1
    • VF-1's
    • OTHER

Why do people dislike Edgar? I never understood that, what has the guy done wrong to deserve this?

I don't dislike him, I just can recognize dead meat when I see it.

Yeah.

Shin = Maverick.

Edgar = Goose.

Hahah wow. That thought had never even crossed my mind. Nice one. :)

• 5 months later...

Alright MW'ers.......sorry to bump a six month OLD poll. BUT since Episode 4 has just been released I thought it'd be interesting. Do you guys think we'll definitely see the VF-1 in the last chapter? :ph34r:

Claudia also have a lot of votes. Do you still think so? ;)

My guess is that the VF-1 will be appearing in ep-5. Launched from the Prometheus.

i.e. the Asuka gets sunk and the Prometheus appears launching squadrons of the VF-1.

My wish is that the Skull-team (hikaru, max, kakizaki) will do the rescue of Roy and the others from the Prometheus. Complete with their respective colors and not just Low-Viz color.

I'm still not convinced that Zero will be following TV-continuity. I think it'll be following DYRL-continuity (game and movie).

My guess is that the VF-1 will be appearing in ep-5. Launched from the Prometheus.

i.e. the Asuka gets sunk and the Prometheus appears launching squadrons of the VF-1.

My wish is that the Skull-team (hikaru, max, kakizaki) will do the rescue of Roy and the others from the Prometheus. Complete with their respective colors and not just Low-Viz color.

I'm still not convinced that Zero will be following TV-continuity. I think it'll be following DYRL-continuity (game and movie).

Even 7 followed TV continuity, there's no reason for Kawamori to switch gears now. Besides, having Maya & the Protoculture city both on Earth wouldn't make sense.

That's of course not to say Max couldn't have an ace pilot father or something in the military, we never did find out much about his family history.

I want to see the VF-1S 001 in Episode 5, I don't like the VF-0S 301...

Thinking it well I think Carl Macek will show up saying: "This is mine now and I name it Robotech Zero" :ph34r:

Edited by RichterX

• 6 months later...

I apologize for bumping this very old thread but I think that it's fitting to see the results of the polls after almost everybody has watched Macross Zero in it's entireity :)

Looking back at the entire thread...it's quite amusing :) Almost nobody got the answer except I think for two members...

Final Vegeta: wherein he mentioned that the Monster will appear

and

91WhiskeyM6: Wherein he mentioned that VF-0s with reactive armour(these are the fast packs yes?) will appear.

Anyway, I also thought that the SDF-1 will appear in the end but I guess most of us were wrong! :p

Btw, is it more acceptable to bump an old threadthan creating a new thread that was already discussed

91WhiskeyM6: Wherein he mentioned that VF-0s with reactive armour(these are the fast packs yes?) will appear.

Unfortunately, that doesn't count. The Full-Armored VF-0 appeared in episode 3. The thread was for episode 4 and 5. So, unfortunately, that individual's answer...doesn't count. :)

Yeah, kinda funny that none of the things the fans wanted to see were in the show. I think that means that Kawamori had a point to make with this show. If only I could enjoy what is there as much as seing a VF-1 romp all over the Anti-UN forces. I guess I'll have to hope to be satisfied by Yukikaze ep 5 dogfights, though with my luck they'll end it like Evangelion ep 25 and 26 :)

If they make a Macross Zero movie edition, I wonder if they'll add anything like we were hoping for???