LOL! I saw the very same situation occur right in front of me just after xmas! A young male (provisional) driver who clearly thought he was god's gift to the road attempted the very same maneuver only to be spotted by a (high visibility) highway patrol car and immediately pulled over not far down the road! it was hilarious! 

Anyone watch the new Top Gear episode (Season24)?

I liked the first episode.  Dropping Chris Evans and having Matt LeBlanc, Rory Reid, and Chris Harris as the main hosts was the right call.  Judging by the first episode, it looked like a good chemistry. 

yeah Top Gear is dead eh! I stopped watching it years ago. The new show just doesn't work and the new hosts seem to try to hard and get no where. Though Chris Harris is a cool dude and I've watched so many (if not all) of his reviews n stuff. 

I did watch the first few eps of The Grand Tour but couldn't get into that either.

We watch what we like. I did hear Chris Harris was a bit over the top in this new TG season 24. I have yet to watch it and form my own opinion. i think he is a great driver, but i also think he should be himself, and not try to be someone other than himself.

Edit in: Ha even Musk loves the F1, ha!

Edited by vlenhoff