seeing that blade running over the bodywork would make me nervous and uncomfortable but they look like they know what they're doing.

and gold can look rather tacky for the most part but this wrap looks kinda cool in the end! would it be my choice of wrap? maybe, maybe not..

59 minutes ago, dizman said:

Could have easily added the original Opel GT to that list, looks like a mini stingray but was slow and had bad handling to boot. That said it did have some cool pop up (or rollover I guess) headlights.

ah yes indeed! my father briefly owned one back in the early 70's. Its funny we were talking about that car when I visited him in the UK last year. He pretty much said the very same thing.. it looked faster than it actually was! Though I can't remember if he had the smaller or larger engine in his..

On 1/20/2017 at 3:30 AM, dizman said:

With Holden closing down I guess we will never get the Ute officially here is the US, such a shame.

yeah it sucks bus what sucks more is they have decided to retain the Commodore name for the all new imported model. I firmly believe the right thing to have done would have been retire the Commodore name. The new car just won't feel like a Commodore and I can't see it selling all that well either. I predict that it will last only one model cycle and GM will abandon the whole thing. And I can see the Holden name eventually disappearing too. Which it probably should rightfully so as it represented local production for a local product which will soon be evaporated into history. Oh well.

Hey you could always import one into the USA? 

Edited by spanner