Finished Yamato 1/60 Zentran soldier

Jasonc

Here's my 1/60 Zentran soldier. These aren't the greatest pics, but he's pretty much done. In the toy section I listed the colors, but I used Model master flat black, Grun (I guess German Green), light camoflauge, Panzer gry, and drk yellow. For the gun, I used a gry primer and a gun metal metalizer. Then it was all sealed in matte topcoat. Hope you enjoy, feedback always welcome. :D

post-582-129322434013_thumb.jpg

post-582-129322436155_thumb.jpg

post-582-129322437812_thumb.jpg

Nice! How did you secure the joints?

Thanks for the comments all...To answer this question, I used styrene rods and bored some space into the joint holes. Once the styrene rod holes fit the pegs of the joints, they were set into the bored out locations. this made the joints quite solid, and the soldier is quite functional as a toy. That took the most time. When I first started fitting joints in the sockets, I did realize they were a bit large. Exo found the styrene to make it work, so with his help, we got both our figures done that way.

like it....where did u get it?? was it a model kit???

It was a T-Rex toy kit, that I believe was sold in limited amounts at the wonderfestivals in Japan. From what I know, they are pretty hard to come by, but may still be somewhat accessible through ebay and other auction sites. They are a bit pricey, but well worth the buy, if you want enemy stuff to go along with your Valks. He just needs a leader now, so where is that Britai figure Yamato was going to do.