VF-1A TV Kakizaki

VF-18S Hornet

Well It seem I won't be able to complete my vermillion Squadron as I waited too long to get Kakizaki from Angolz.com, damn state taxes. And I checked out Amiami no luck there I tried to go to overdrive, But I think I got the web address wrong and came up with something else. But did manage to snag a1/60 VF-1J max when HLJ discontinued it just like Kakizaki. Does any one have a link to Overdrive

thanks I'll try toy wave, keep it up guys I haven't given up. ^_^

I have been on the same quest for a while now. I have had one on back order with Anime Export for a few months, I just received an email saying they could no longer source it!!

The TV Kakizaki's seem to disappearing from all the usual sources.

I decided not to take any chances and grabbed one from Ebay last night. I payed a small premium but the seller had it bundeled with a super parts set. With shipping it set me back $120 which I can live with.

Good Luck

Nice pickup, you got a better deal than I did. Hope you enjoy it.

Thanks, once I get it, my vermillion Sqaudron will finally be complete. Oh yeah earlier I stated that state taxes were responsible for delaying me from getting it when it was still available at Angolz it was also getting a PS3 that also delayed me but then again I have not been back on the site and busy with work since I purchased the Double Nuts I wasn't keeping track of it. Still my fault, but it turned out for the best I got you guys helping me out.

Edited by VF-18S Hornet

Thank you skizz just got one for the grand total of $132.00 shipped.

I tell ya there is nothing like the info you get here at MW!!!! :):p:D;) ;) B)):lol:

I tell ya there is nothing like the info you get here at MW!!!! :):p:D;) ;) B)):lol:

You're welcome! Sometimes Good deals kind of pop up unexpectedly.

Came across that Kakizaki when I was looking for a VF-11B, which I found on the same site for $124.

Quite a good deal me thinks! :p

I just hope it's not one of those sites that doesn't update their inventory, and you get an email a few days later saying they're out of stock or backordered (stupid Toys n' Joys). Oh well, may we all be happy with our TV Kakizaki VF-1As.

Hehehee!! I dealt withem once before on a VF-27G and was quite pleased with the service, but I guess we'll know soon enough. <_<

They should ship my VF-11B in a couple of days and I imagine Darkwind's Kakizaki as well.

Will keep you posted. ;)

Hehehee!! I dealt withem once before on a VF-27G and was quite pleased with the service, but I guess we'll know soon enough. <_<

They should ship my VF-11B in a couple of days and I imagine Darkwind's Kakizaki as well.

Will keep you posted. ;)

About how long did your shipping take for the 27G?

Cause I'm thinkin about another 11B in the future.

Wow, iShop2go isn't offering the 1/60 VF-1A Kakizaki Type TV Version anymore. Did you grab the last one?

About how long did your shipping take for the 27G?

Cause I'm thinkin about another 11B in the future.

Yippeee!!! Got a confirmation that my VF-11B shipped out today!! :lol::lol:

Last time it took them about 3-4 days, just like this transaction to ship.

How did it go with the Kakizaki? BTW, you'll need to log in with your account and check order satus.

No deal. They are going to give me a full refund. :angry::huh:

Trust me this thing is getting harder and harder to nail down each time.

But thanks anyway it was a good effort for the info.

I'll just have to keep watching ebay.

I just hope it's not one of those sites that doesn't update their inventory, and you get an email a few days later saying they're out of stock or backordered (stupid Toys n' Joys). Oh well, may we all be happy with our TV Kakizaki VF-1As.

That's a bummer Darkwind, as they say.......always listen to your "Old Man" :D:D:D

No deal. They are going to give me a full refund. :angry::huh:

Trust me this thing is getting harder and harder to nail down each time.

But thanks anyway it was a good effort for the info.

I'll just have to keep watching ebay.

That's a bummer, man. It did sound a little too good to be true, but I'm sorry to say I was right. The best deal I could find on eBay was $168 shipped, which is a better deal than I got. Best of luck!

http://cgi.ebay.com/MACROSS-YAMATO-VF-1A-1-60-Kakizaki-TV-version-/270586303269?cmd=ViewItem&pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3f00335325

Edited by Old Man

That's a bummer, man. It did sound a little too good to be true, but I'm sorry to say I was right. The best deal I could find on eBay was $168 shipped, which is a better deal than I got. Best of luck!

http://cgi.ebay.com/MACROSS-YAMATO-VF-1A-1-60-Kakizaki-TV-version-/270586303269?cmd=ViewItem&pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3f00335325

Yeah I'm watching that one too.

But I can't make a move till I get that refund back.

You know how it alloted funds and all.

I might just have to wait till next month and keep trollin' ebay till I get lucky. :ph34r:

And yeah I think its strange how this one is so damn hard to find.

Maybe the "K-man" is more popular than anybody else?

Or since he usually doesn't get the love like the other guys, being produced all over, everybody just has to have him.

But if need be then I'll have the tv aces and the forgotten may return someady ^_^

I'm pretty sure Yamato expected demand to be very low for TV Kakizaki and so they didn't make very many of him. If his after market price keeps going up we'll probably see a reissue.

'

I know he was pretty low on my list. He's on my only get him if HLJ or someone has a special Xmas sale with free shipping list. Kakizaki just doesn't ooze coolness as much of the other Heroes valks. Even the Cannon Fodder Mass Production Valks are cooler than Kakizaki.

At first I felt the same way about kakizaki too but, I never knew they did the TV types in 1/48.

So I figured 1/60s were the way to go.

I missed out and have been trying to catch up on some of valks.

I've got Roy's TV valk on preorder, Max's just got to the house a few days ago and working on Hikaru's 1J.

(With good shoulders, I hope.)

Did ever release a stand alone fixed shoulder 1J, just trying to get a solid confim on it.

And yeah i hope a reissue comes too.

Edited by DARKWIND

At first I felt the same way about kakizaki too but, I never knew they did the TV types in 1/48.

So I figured 1/60s were the way to go.

I missed out and have been trying to catch up on some of valks.

I've got Roy's TV valk on preorder, Max's just got to the house a few days ago and working on Hikaru's 1J.

(With good shoulders, I hope.)

Did ever release a stand alone fixed shoulder 1J, just trying to get a solid confim on it.

And yeah i hope a reissue comes too.

I have the 1/48 TV Max and the Kakizaki on its way and let me tell you they dont look the same as the 1/60's.

The 1/60's have that real TV white color whereas the 1/48 TV editions use the off white paint scheme as a base.

The 1/60 vermillion squad looks like it just popped out of the TV.

I posted a while back that I managed to get a 1/60 Kakizaki from Ebay - I paid $120 and received a set of TV super parts, I thought it was a little expensive at the time.....looks like i was really lucky.

Hope you guys manage to find Kakizaki.

I have the 1/48 TV Max and the Kakizaki on its way and let me tell you they dont look the same as the 1/60's.

The 1/60's have that real TV white color whereas the 1/48 TV editions use the off white paint scheme as a base.

The 1/60 vermillion squad looks like it just popped out of the TV.

I posted a while back that I managed to get a 1/60 Kakizaki from Ebay - I paid $120 and received a set of TV super parts, I thought it was a little expensive at the time.....looks like i was really lucky.

Hope you guys manage to find Kakizaki.

Yeah. The one you picked I had on my watchlist till I could find it any cheaper but you sniped me about 2hrs beforehand. ;):D:p

But its cool I'll just keep trollin til I get a deal, like I said I've still got all the aces so eventually I think I'll get lucky. :D

My TV Kakizaki just arrived today, unfortunatly I was not their to get because I just found out from the seller, that he shipped it off on the 3rd, and I was able to imput the traking number at USPS.com only to find out it did arrive but not on the day I was working at my day job. So I have to wait till tomorrow pick it up from my day job. and hope that those morons didn't mistake it for something else.

Edited by VF-18S Hornet

Just got my TV Kakizaki today and it's the correct one. So I like to saw thank you for every one for finding it, which is one of the reasons I like coming to this site. So as an appreaciation helping me complete my Vermillion Sqaudron here are some pics of them finaly together.

post-269-127587565898_thumb.jpg

post-269-127587575909_thumb.jpg

post-269-127587586206_thumb.jpg

post-269-127587619908_thumb.jpg

Yeah. The one you picked I had on my watchlist till I could find it any cheaper but you sniped me about 2hrs beforehand. ;):D:p

But its cool I'll just keep trollin til I get a deal, like I said I've still got all the aces so eventually I think I'll get lucky. :D

Its funny how that works - I was watching that one for days and didn't really get to concerned about it. Then I started to notice that everyone was having trouble getting one so I didn't waste any time.

I received it last week and its great! I'm sure you will find one - good luck..