1/48 How it All Started?

indigofx28

I was going through one of my old hobby mag'z,ta my surpize I found this artile about the 1/48's. (that it was april 2002 hobby mag )and found this . The pre-production thought process ta the yammie's 1/48. A toy which I enjoy transforming till the point of breaking them down. :D whoo whoo it no wonder that the 1/48 came out kick ass. the concept came out in 3d first.

post-4-1069208889_thumb.jpg

Edited by indigofx28

So they always had planned to release the 1J  <_<

I hope that YF-21 is in 1/60 scale or something :)

It's possible Yamato was always planning on making the J, but those pics are not the proof, since the top half of the page is the Hasegawa battroid, not the Yamato 1/48.

As for the YF-21.... From the looks of it that's a Hasegawa as well. (not sure though)

:)

Edited by Crazy Canuck

Another Sith hint of the Day,  B))

Are there any better and bigger scans of that page?

Proabably in the MW magazine section under 'Dengeki Hobby', but I'm too lazy to go check.

Graham

which month

Ahem, which part of "I'm too lazy to go check" did you not understand? :p

If you go to the MW magazine section for Dengeki Hobby, you can see the pages for each month, so you can easily check it yourself.

Graham

Another Sith hint of the Day,  B))

Are there any better and bigger scans of that page?

It's not a hint or secret. I've stated many times on the forums that all of Yamato's future new transforming VF toys after the 1/48 would use CAD.

Graham

If that is the case, I hope the VF-4 is in the works.

I see Yf-19 and 21 in there, wonder what it says about them. To bad I can't read it. :(

The title says 1/72 diecast model series. Dunno exactly what that means though. Most like this is in reference to the 1/72 fastpack 21 which was kinda the suck. The little blurb where you see yf-19 just says "The Yf-19's rival fighter the yf-21"

I see Yf-19 and 21 in there, wonder what it says about them. To bad I can't read it. :(

That's just the 21 the top pic is still of the VF-1.

Read the visible text. It says YF-19.

I see it, but not pic of the YF-19 maybe it appeared in the next page in which was not scanned.

Hurricane29 wasn't the one who scanned in the pic so he doesn't know what's on the other page, pics or otherwise. He's only commenting on the text he can see.

(Hurricane29 @ Nov 18 2003, 08:40 PM)

I see Yf-19 and 21 in there, wonder what it says about them. To bad I can't read it.