Interesting VF-25A interpretation, not mine

regult

I found this randomly and not sure if it has been posted before, since it's a Japanese blog, I guess the guy is in Japan. I like the color scheme, not so much the liberal use of decals for the callsign #

fb7fb873.JPG

I think it looks better than the supposedly anime accurate green!

eh...there was no field to be seen in MacrossF really, the only badly worn valk we see in the field is Brera's -27 at the end of the series. I don't count the numerous incidents with Alto, he must have destroyed quite a few white F's.

Back to this custom, I really like the color, much better than green.

eh...there was no field to be seen in MacrossF really, the only badly worn valk we see in the field is Brera's -27 at the end of the series. I don't count the numerous incidents with Alto, he must have destroyed quite a few white F's.

Back to this custom, I really like the color, much better than green.

Although I like the green it does remind me a bit of the begining of Robotech you know where they used the footage from Southerncross (correct me if im wrong) of the green valk gerwalk firing a gun. The CF colours are so much more Macross, Even if you do generally see the CF as a bullet magnet or stuck to the end of an exploding missile.

Edited by big F

Although I like the green it does remind me a bit of the begining of Robotech you know where they used the footage from Southerncross (correct me if im wrong) of the green valk gerwalk firing a gun. The CF colours are so much more Macross, Even if you do generally see the CF as a bullet magnet or stuck to the end of an exploding missile.

Macross Tan Valkyries = Star Trek Red Shirts....

If I ever join Starfleet, I'd insist on a blue shirt and stay the h*ll out of Security....

Edited by aquilon

I found this randomly and not sure if it has been posted before, since it's a Japanese blog, I guess the guy is in Japan. I like the color scheme, not so much the liberal use of decals for the callsign #

I think it looks better than the supposedly anime accurate green!

I really hope Hasegawa will give an option to build a tan VF-1A w/ their new 1/48 Valk just to give Tan's some love.