Should macross world all watch macross frontier together?

shadow strikers

I was wondering, no more like asking, if the mods could set up some kind of stream thing to watch it all together? See when I visited one site they had this live/stream thing, were everyone could watch at once. Also if someone changed the volume on their player, it changes for you. Think of it as all of us in one room watching tv but on the internet and with macross.

I'm still practicing my punctuation and grammar, so please tell me what I need to fix. I really want to make this more legible.

MW isn't going to set one up. We have neither the time nor bandwidth for that kind of operation. If you want to set one up on Livestream.com, you can do that yourself.

And you're year late. We already did a live stream discussion. And I think most people would rather watch the Blu-ray rips.

Deculture Episode 1 preview

Episode 1

Episode 2

Episode 3

Episode 4

Episode 5

Episode 6

Episode 7

Episode 8

Episode 9

Episode 10

Episode 11

Episode 12

Episode 13

Episode 14

Episode 15

Episode 16

Episode 17

Episode 18

Episode 19

Episode 20

Episode 21

Episode 22

Episode 23

Episode 24

Final Episode

Series Discussion thread

I'm still practicing my punctuation and grammar, so please tell me what I need to fix. I really want to make this more legible.

Ask, and you shall receive:

Punctuation added in bold and red

I was wondering... no, more like asking, if the mods could set up some kind of stream thing to watch it all together?

Grammar problems: wondering or asking? Forums deal in posts and are different from a conversation. If you meant asking, just state it clearly.

Corrected grammar sentence: Could the mods set up a streaming service so that we can all watch it together?

See, when I visited another site, they had this live/stream thing, where everyone could watch at once.

Corrected grammar sentence: I visited another site that had a live/streaming feature, where everyone could watch at once.

Also, if someone changed the volume on their player, it changes for you.

Corrected grammar sentence: Also, if someone changed the volume on their player, the volume would be changed on yours, too.

Think of it as all of us in one room, watching TV, but on the internet and with Macross.

Corrected grammar sentence: You could think if it as all of us being in the same room, watching TV, but on the internet and with Macross.

I'm still practicing my punctuation and grammar. So, please tell me what I need to fix, as I really want to make this more legible.

Comments: of course, other people will have different dictions, so their word usage may be different. There were a couple of places in the corrected sentences that I prefer using different words, but didn't to best retain your original language. Nevertheless, I hope it helps.

Though... an internet forum is notorious as a place full of bad English. It'd be better to read a novel or other sites that are about prose text (short stories, fan ficts, etc.). Your best bet is also people who use the same English as you (if you are a native speaker) or you hope to learn (if you are a non-native speaker learning English).

Macross World, though a good place for Macross, is not the best place to use as a learning tool.

Edited by sketchley

I admire the conscious effort to better your grammar. As for Frontier, well Azrael said anything I was thinking. I can't add much more to that.

Shadow Strikers - if you watch Macross Frontier, please post your thoughts/comments in the threads that Azreal linked for you - people will respond/comment.

Maybe this thread can be closed and if Shadow has anything to say about specific episodes of MF - he now knows where to go thanks to the above list ?

Pete

MW isn't going to set one up. We have neither the time nor bandwidth for that kind of operation. If you want to set one up on Livestream.com, you can do that yourself.

And you're year late. We already did a live stream discussion. And I think most people would rather watch the Blu-ray rips.

Deculture Episode 1 preview

Episode 1

Episode 2

Episode 3

Episode 4

Episode 5

Episode 6

Episode 7

Episode 8

Episode 9

Episode 10

Episode 11

Episode 12

Episode 13

Episode 14

Episode 15

Episode 16

Episode 17

Episode 18

Episode 19

Episode 20

Episode 21

Episode 22

Episode 23

Episode 24

Final Episode

Series Discussion thread

thanks for the list, and maybe I might set a stream for this website one day. So we can all enjoy something together as one family.