MY SUGESTION

shadow strikers

I'm just throwing ideas out their because while you complain and cry about wasting 200$'s I'm actually suggesting ideas to fix your problems.

but you people complain about "oh its head is snapped, shoulders cracked, loose joints" so on and so forth. That's why I said stronger plastics. Heck you can use more Die cast and not worry about paint chipping. There's methods of painting with out having to worry about that.

More Die cast is a stupid Idea, ignore that part of the comment. Because it will just make it heavier and cause loose joints in the first place. But ya Hasbro has more experience with transforming toys, heck if they were given proper funds and time they could probably make something better then Yamato. I like Yamato great company.

Yes I know incomplete sentence.

DoubleFacePalm.jpg

why are you people so harsh and over protective calm down I'm being helpful and giving ideas your just sulking in your filth and cry about what could of been.

Okay maybe I was being too mean but I'm tired of all this boohooing. Just read if you don't understand let me clarify and if you don't agree why. If you do why, end of topic we don't need tons of pages filled with whining.

Edited by shadow strikers

why are you people so harsh and over protective calm down I'm being helpful and giving ideas your just sulking in your filth and cry about what could of been.

The problem is, they're not 'good' or 'useful' ideas. They're just off the wall ideas with no facts to back them up at all.

You talk about 'these are plastics used in heavy duty stuff like factories'...what specific types of 'plastics' are you talking about? What is their general industry descriptor?

You might as well be saying "they should make valks out of reinforced hyper carbon".

The problem is, they're not 'good' or 'useful' ideas. They're just off the wall ideas with no facts to back them up at all.

You talk about 'these are plastics used in heavy duty stuff like factories'...what specific types of 'plastics' are you talking about? What is their general industry descriptor?

You might as well be saying "they should make valks out of reinforced hyper carbon".

like I said you don't understand then tell me and I can clarify instead of these post that are just page fillers.

I did. What kind of plastics are you referring to?

Like a polymer or self healing plastic and yes such a thing exist here's a link self healing plastic or look at the atoms in palm or abs and enhance it to resist heat or stress or lower its brittleness

Like a polymer or self healing plastic and yes such a thing exist here's a link self healing plastic or look at the atoms in palm or abs and enhance it to resist heat or stress or lower its brittleness

If you look at the very bottom then it will tell you why.

Uses

The potential uses of this plastic are many, such as for things that are impractical to fix on a regular basis, like parts deep inside air plane wings or space ships. It is due to the possible applications of this plastic in the field of aeronautics that major funding for this research came from the United States Air Force Office of Scientific Research

Uses

The potential uses of this plastic are many, such as for things that are impractical to fix on a regular basis, like parts deep inside air plane wings or space ships. It is due to the possible applications of this plastic in the field of aeronautics that major funding for this research came from the United States Air Force Office of Scientific Research

lol sorry you know what I'll stop trying to help and when things break just file a complaint to the company. You come up with your own ideas for keeping stuff from break. Also my idea to keep macross alive was genius but like all thing people put it down then when its too late you cant do it

Uses

Yep, lets use space age plastics in TOYS :lol:

lol sorry you know what I'll stop trying to help and when things break just file a complaint to the company. You come up with your own ideas for keeping stuff from break. Also my idea to keep macross alive was genius but like all thing people put it down then when its too late you cant do it

Yep, you're a genius...

We should be so thankful you will put your genius mind to save Macross.

Edited by RDClip

Yep, you're a genius...

We should be so thankful you will put your genius mind to save Macross.

there's no need to be sarcastic I don't see you coming up with ideas to keep macross alive

there's no need to be sarcastic I don't see you coming up with ideas to keep macross alive

Yep, Macross is so dying. Its not like it just finished a hit TV show a couple of years ago, has many top selling albums, has just released a theatrical movie, or has a crap tonne of products on the market. Nope, it totally looks like its on its last legs. I lament with such sorrow for my poor dying franchise.

Yep, Macross is so dying. Its not like it just finished a hit TV show a couple of years ago, has many top selling albums, has just released a theatrical movie, or has a crap tonne of products on the market. Nope, it totally looks like its on its last legs. I lament with such sorrow for my poor dying franchise.
if you paid attention when you die and all the other old farts here then there wont be that stuff anymore because who the heck is gonna know what macross is when all the fan die of old age or any other hilarious ending.

Yamato waste money making valks to please the old fans and so when your gone they wont need to do it anymore or make movies and so on. Thats why I said get kids into it so when you all pass on there will be people to fill your shoes

Edited by shadow strikers

wow... thread finally made me laugh at how pathetic and sad it has become... awesome apology btw for missing the "uses" disclaimer by calling yourself a genius...

i'm wondering... has anyone ever been reprimanded here for starting the most number of stupid threads???? :p :P :p :P :p :P :p :P :p :P :p :P :p :P

Edited by m0n5t3r

Uses

We can ask UNSPACY to fund it. B))

wow... thread finally made me laugh at how pathetic and sad this it has become... awesome apology btw for missing the "uses" disclaimer by calling yourself a genius...

i'm wondering... has anyone ever been reprimanded here for starting the most number of stupid threads???? :p :P :p :P :p :P :p :P :p :P :p :P :p :P

how can it be stupid you talk prideful but the truth is to the companies your nothing more then easy money. So when you die there wont be a need to make valks I mean who's gonna buy something they have no idea what it goes too. Also this started as me wanting to know if you can use better materials, and it turned from that to transformers, to all this pointless stuff.

I could really careless what you have to say, just like any other person in this world people are nothing to me but pawns in my game that everyone will soon be involved in.

wow... thread finally made me laugh at how pathetic and sad it has become... awesome apology btw for missing the "uses" disclaimer by calling yourself a genius...

Human nature is most amusing, I say one thing you all come to me like lost puppies wanting to be noticed. Also how something little as completely isolating someone can drive them crazy. Another thing how people can't think for them selves so they need someone to tell them whats right and wrong.

Also my idea to keep macross alive was genius but like all thing people put it down then when its too late you cant do it

You know...

...you're totally right! We need more helpful ideas from people like you, and less MacrossWorld members trying to subtly disguise the sarcasm in their responses.

You should apply to be a manufacturing consultant for Yamato. Be sure to include in your resume that you are a "self-proclaimed genius", for those are the best kind!

...sorry, couldn't resist. So much fodder here... 3 pages already...

And I don't speak Icelandic, but I don't believe it would be as difficult to decipher as your prose. The suggestion about using punctuation and thoughtfulness before you write could really serve you well in the future.

Edited by physioguy

HAHAHAHA!!! :p

and to quote the genius:

I could really care less what you have to say!

:p

please close and delete this thread, its a waste of time and the joke was funny at first but now it's dumb.

nah... maybe a few more pages of this: :p

Edited by m0n5t3r

HAHAHAHA!!! :p

and to quote the genius:

I could really care less what you have to say!

:p

nah... maybe a few more pages of this: :p

if i call my self a genius I would say i am but i said the idea was not me clearly you cant ready on a side note POTATOES