Missile Pod 1/60 2.0

Agent-GHQ

that's quite a lot of flex going on with your bottom shelf there.

No, it's fish-eye effect from the camera. It's actually very straight...

Now, the shelf below it, which is full of a mess of books...

Actually, the weight on the shelf at the bottom of that picture is less than the rest of the shelves, being mostly covered in papercraft and Gunpla.

Edited by SchizophrenicMC

Well, I will say, my bookshelf is cheaper than Ikea, so...

3523512467_b94bd0d7b7_b.jpg

Maybe using things for purposes other that that for which they were intended isn't such a bad idea, atfer all.

Looks like your 25th Anniversery 1/48 VF-1S has been decapitated!

Graham

Looks like your 25th Anniversery 1/48 VF-1S has been decapitated!

Graham

lol what the hell happenned to your 1S???

Damn kid! Why did you abused your toys -- the 25th ann!!?? If I was your folks dropping hundred dollar toys on you, I better not see it's head cut off!

Well, actually, I was messing around, putting the head on Angel... I never got around to replacing the head, is all. Screw's even in the bottom of the neck, awaiting its transplantation back on its original body.

That, I must say, is the least of my problems with 1S Annie. She came out of the box with all of her joints loose. All of them. Even a ratchet...

thats coz of the Fat-ass Gundam Virtue on there :p

You see, I thought that since it was only a High Grade, it wouldn't weigh so much...

Boy was I wrong. :lol:

Question: Are the 1/48 missles pods easier to put on the wings compared to the 1/60 v2's? Or is it the same?

I actually am quite fearful of putting the missles on and removing them from my 1/60. :(

yep... but also easier to inadvertently make them fall off... the 1/60's are nice and tight, putting them on is not a prob., but i take it real easy when taking them off. tilt forward when removing...

i do understand your fear, coz when putting on the missiles on the wings' hardpoints you do hear a very audible "snap"... but what really gets me worried and looking for some cracked or broken plastic is whenever i fit the leg FPs. :blink:

Edited by m0n5t3r

yep... but also easier to inadvertently make them fall off... the 1/60's are nice and tight, putting them on is not a prob., but i take it real easy when taking them off. tilt forward when removing...

i do understand your fear, coz when putting on the missiles on the wings' hardpoints you do hear a very audible "snap"... but what really gets me worried and looking for some cracked or broken plastic is whenever i fit the leg FPs. :blink:

I see now, I guess I'll give that try sometime later...

Thanks for the info. :)

Also.. FP? Is that the locking mechanism for the leg bar battroid mode? That thing scares me as well.