THE UN-OFFICIAL COLOR SCHEME THREAD

Thank. The above is actualy based of my school, The University of Texas. OUr mascot is the longhorn, specificly Bevo; the FA stands for Forty Acres, the name given to the origainl campus, the squadron # 1893 is the year of the first UT football game, and the carrier name San Jacinto is a refrence to the battle were Texas won it's independence from Mexico.

Another offering, 'cause I'm killing the last ten minutes at work:

post-5-1112246344_thumb.jpg

SVF-2412 was formed to be the lead squadron flying of newly commissioned CV-311 “Bletchly Park”. The “Bletchly Park” was assigned to the Macross-5 fleet, and quickly settled into the role of forward picket/recon carrier. SVF-2412 “The Centurions” extended this even further, becoming the fleets primary forward recon squad; often operating several weeks in front of the main fleet.

post-5-1112753514_thumb.jpg

Edited by BigDMAcross

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey i was just browsing the net and found some real world (alternate) versions of the Hikaru, Max, & Millia Colour schemes. Thought you folks might like to try them out on a Valk.

post-5-1116913702_thumb.jpg

Well after a few months of lurking, mainly this thread, I decieded to try one my self. Any feedback is welcome and appreciated.

Well, somone's a UT fan...

...think you can do that in a Gator's theme?

I'm in Austin, now. I can see why you all are so fanatical. The school rocks.

There was a great link here that I have since been unable to find. It included the image below of the different profile images of the VF-1 in fighter and battloid modes. There was also a version of the below image for each vrsion (VF-1A, VF-1S, VF-1J) as well as some other lineart. Would anyone know what the link for the site was again?

post-5-1117447207_thumb.gif

Seems like every few months people try searching for lineart and have a hard time finding it, to that end I put up a page on my site with all the blanks I have:

http://www.yellowlightman.com/macross/omake/lineart/

If anyone can identify the lineart who's creator I don't know, or if you have any other lineart for me to add to the site, please PM me.

Here mine, I guess it good enought?

This is what the squadron VMFA-531 from the Palladium RPG Robotech <Remod for Macross storyline> would look like..

There is a story behind this. Why they don't have the UN markings But have the UN Spacy Arrow.

Revised the Photoshop work again. Now I believe it looks much better.

post-5-1117697811_thumb.jpg

Edited by broadshore

Dang.... that hot...

But staying with Tradistional Marine Corp Looks. The Oalt Five on the wing is localed more towards the flap. About mid point.

But dang she looks hot. Oh and the UN shouldn't be on there. There a story to that from the RPG why they never place the UN or UN Spacy but used the UN Spacy Arrow.

The story goes.

We are American Marines. To fight to protect our consitution and to uphold thoughts rights. To protect the United States from any of her enemie who well harm our freedoms. We are American Marines! To stand beside our people in their time of need. No out side nation. No New Order. No United Nations well keep us to our rights. We are United States Marines Corp. Glory to the Corp, Glory to the US.

The Marine Corp Commadant who in away still part of the navy told the Navy. If a USMC Squadron does not want to hold the UN markings on their fighters. So be it. Let them have the "Marines" Eagle Glode and Anchor. But we well hold there arrow. But our flag well fly over it.

Or something like that. Can't really remember the story. Been to long.

But your Model and skinning is so awesome.

:D

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Most excellent joseph!!  Any plans for the VF-0D?

Thank you, Jedi Knight.

I am doing now the VF-0D. :) :) :)

Cant wait to see it.

Don't wait more. Here is the VF-0D in top view form.

The nose isn't 100% equal. A custom tuoch. :) :) :)

post-365-1123110589_thumb.gif

:blink: I am new to this forum and to Macross and I have got to say You guys are simply awesome, I love this thread. I am an art director for a large package printing company in the US, and you guys can come work for me any day. I considered myself a photoshop wizard but your work has put me in my place. KEEP "EM COMING. :blink:

joseph those are really great. Any chance of a side view ?

Thank you Hello Hikaru by the commentary. Now I am doing the side view of the SV-51.