ANyone know if this will ever get a wide release?

nghia59

From what I hear, Hasegawa released this in very limited quantities and was sold out imediately. I was wondering if anyone here knows if this will get a woder release as I do love the paint scheme and the beautiful box art.

:rolleyes:

- Nghia

post-828-1240826100_thumb.jpg

post-828-1240826133_thumb.jpg

Edited by nghia59

Sweet Jeebus! Somebody needs to get me a hi-res scan of that box art so I can make it into a poster. That image is freakin awesome!!!

Makes you wish wall scrolls were still in vogue.

Edited by nghia59

I do not know for sure, but hasegawa has a long history of re-re-releasing supposedly limited kits. such as the "limited" version of the VF-1D with photo etched parts.

From what I hear, Hasegawa released this in very limited quantities and was sold out imediately. I was wondering if anyone here knows if this will get a woder release as I do love the paint scheme and the beautiful box art.

- Nghia

Hi,

When I was in Jap 2 weeks ago, I actually came across quite a few shop selling it and it's all normal toy shops not any special shops. The price is less then 2000 yen if I didn't remember wrongly.

- Nghia

Hi,

When I was in Jap 2 weeks ago, I actually came across quite a few shop selling it and it's all normal toy shops not any special shops. The price is less then 2000 yen if I didn't remember wrongly.

Man, wish it was like that here in the US. Boo for us again!

• 3 weeks later...