Taksraven is the best poster on MW!

And just like with your parents, you always seem to be here trying to join in.

Aw it's so cute when you're being mean. What's wrong, did you sell your lithium for hooker money again? I would think your mom would be giving you the family discount.

........and I want to have hot and sweaty man-sex with him!!

Aw shucks, Yellowlightman, the feeling is totally mutual. I wanna do it with you too.....

Seriously though, I have been working as a teacher for a decade now and I deal with unreasonable, unjustifiable, and psychopathic hatred being directed at me every day, often by people who I have only just met, but I am surprised that I still don't always handle it that well all the time.

When you deal with a person hating you face to face, however, you stand at least some chance of being able to resolve it. When it is internet hatred with no apparent justification and you are unable to grab the gutless person who is abusing you across the electronic medium and throttle them (in other words, take it outside), it is VERY hard to know what to do.

I could respond with abuse and taunts myself, or complaining and whining, but when the abuser feeds off these things there is little point in engaging. I am not that big on abuse and taunts either and rarely engage in them, so its hardly like we are on a level playing field in this arena anyway.

Henry Rollins once said that when people tried to make him less, they actually made him more. Thats the way I deal with Yellowlightmans hatred and abuse. I'm not going to go running to the mods this time, or seek the support of others. I will just acknowledge that I can take this crap and come out of it stronger.

I know that this post will only bring more hatred, abuse and bile from Yellowlightman, but I don't care. He tries to pick his victims to bully carefully. He won't pick on the owners of this forum, or the mods, or other regular posters. Like a typical 'brave' bully, he just goes against those he thinks he can beat. Like I said, he can treat me like crap, abuse me, whatever, I don't care. In the end, its only words.

So for now Yellowlightman, we will not be able to consumate our love. Waiting eagerly for the day that we can.

Yours, as always....

Taksraven.

(PS, you can put THIS in your sig)

Edited by taksraven