Strike a Pose! Ver. 3.0

I am going to get the VF-25G, and Alto's pack and the Armored Ozma, that's all I need, was never a big fan of the RVF-25

But you DO LOVE the Elint? Comeon my man. I know you have a little bit of love for the RVF. Just a little...

But you DO LOVE the Elint? Comeon my man. I know you have a little bit of love for the RVF. Just a little...

Maybe a little. I prefer the original ELINT though, the RVF-25 is a great fig but I don't know if I can stand the color mishap. I can deal with a lot of production issues but not really with color issues.

I agree with Honkhet, my favorite 25 is the G, with the S being close second. I currently own the VF-25S 1/72 model and plan to get the VF-25G with fast packs (with special joint tightening construction thanks to honkhet's tips). They will make a good display with my 1/48 VF-1J Max. I think I'll get 3 flexi-displays in a set and use them for all three of these. It may seem a bit much to use a flexi-display for models but I don't quite like the action stand from Bandai for the models simply because I want to be sure the models don't fall off the stand. When the stand hooks onto a gunpod that doesn't always like to stay attached itself, I worry for the plane falling off.

Thanks! Eventually I will live up to the standards you have set for us all.

or surpass me......its inevitable lol

following awesome pics are not mine but they are my favorites at flickr and i get inspiration from them:

537098614_5219f69f7f_o.jpg

2558886236_c9325b0b39_o.jpg

3159443989_612c22af74_o.jpg

whoever kevin lok is, the guy rocks.

dude, have you convinced the mrs. about the camera youve always wanted?

she decided to get a canon SX10 IS (budget reasons & taking pics of the kids from afar)... she read the comparative review and while it's still not a DSLR (w/ the big sensors and all that) it does have a lot of manual settings to mimic shooting w/ a DSLR... i'm gonna be trying it out (finally, it's going to be cool to take pics w/out a flash and not have the pic come out super grainy) and see if i'm gonna dig this photography thing and maybe i'll save up for an entry level DSLR kit maybe by 2010... i've been kinda put off buying electronics lately coz it really sucks for me whenever i buy something and it's outdated after a few months.

Edited by m0n5t3r

or surpass me......its inevitable lol

Yeah right....we'll see!

your pics look good, 1979!

THANKS MATE!

this one's cool... B))

Thanks to you too mate!

Truly this pic is a master piece.

I appreciate all the kind words all THANKS!

hey 1979... looking at your gerwalk pics i'm guessing you haven't extended the legs at the knees... it really helps in doing more aggressive gerwalk poses... :)

I totally did not even notice till you said something. I will do that for the rest of my pics. Silly me :wacko:

a little wide angle fun

Ooooooooo pretty! Thanks for those. I have considered picking one of these bad boys up but too thin for me I feel.

Yamato should have those missiles tip painted red like in the artwork!

That is true my friend. Damn Yamato...1 more strike :lol:

she decided to get a canon SX10 IS (budget reasons & taking pics of the kids from afar)... she read the comparative review and while it's still not a DSLR (w/ the big sensors and all that) it does have a lot of manual settings to mimic shooting w/ a DSLR... i'm gonna be trying it out (finally, it's going to be cool to take pics w/out a flash and not have the pic come out super grainy) and see if i'm gonna dig this photography thing and maybe i'll save up for an entry level DSLR kit maybe by 2010... i've been kinda put off buying electronics lately coz it really sucks for me whenever i buy something and it's outdated after a few months.

while the sx10 is a great camera, also check out the Canon Rebel XS 10.1MP Digital SLR Camera. with their prices are similar in range i strongly you or your wife to reconsider the rebel xs or the older model the rebel xti.