Updating

Graham and Shawn like to joke that MWorlders wouldn't notice if the whole site were to disappear save the forums. Maybe that wouldn't be the case if we got a few more updates. I don't mean to be critical. I love the site and am thankful for it. I realize how much time and effort the guys put into it without regard to their own free time and life in general.

With that said, it would be nice to see some updates in the model and toy sections in particular (maybe I got spoiled with the great scans and pictures of the initial Hasegawa 1/72 Valks when they came out, but I haven't seen anything in there since, despite subsequent releases from Hasegawa).

A 1/48 Yamato transformation guide video would be great if Graham has the time to dedicate to it.

News updates have been sparse at best, though I realize "most news is now posted directly in the MW Forums."

Collectibles could use a jolt, what with the release of those Macross pencil sharpeners and K & M figures...

You guys do a great job with the site, and I would rather have you keep it around and get to it when you can fit it in rather than see the place disappear all together because it becomes to much of a burden on the lives of those that maintain it. I just thought I'd throw some of this out here as a fan of the site who feels it would benefit from a bit of TLC.

A 1/48 Yamato transformation guide video would be great if Graham has the time to dedicate to it.

already has been done.

Not that you should need one.....

already has been done.

Not that you should need one.....

I haven't seen it. Is it posted in the forums? To be honest, the 1/48 seems easier to transform than the 1/60, but I found Graham's guide to transforming the 1/60 very helpful (plus it gave me peace of mind when it came to those stubborn parts that I had to be a little more forceful with).

Thanks for the link, Azrael.

Shawn, no need to apologize, buddy. You guys do fans a great service with this site, I was only intending to point out that I'd like to see it grow as the world of Macross fandom/toys/collectibles grows. I know you've had other stuff to worry about. Thanks to you and all involved for the best Macross site in my language. :)

already has been done.

Next time you want to point something like this out, a link would be helpful. ;)

By the way Graham, for a first web page, that was pretty darn good.

Edited by Draykov