Queadluun-Rau

koushiro

I'm sorry you have to deal with that comrade.

in some cases me and my wife are still a young couple

we knew each others since grade school and she loved my hobbies

because we shared them her father being a fighter pilot and quite strict

instilled her with values and her mother being a typical Japanese women

gave my wife more values to be kind,gentle,outgoing and fun personality.

I never really met a women who treats men like that but i know they're out there.

My wife always told me that a good man deserve a good women.

My wife for example makes alot of money more money then me

she is an executive for a company called RICOH and she loves her job but she

never like to put money being more important then our love.

My wife grew up with macross when her friends come over she still sings the songs

on kareoke night in our house for her friends

my wife's favorite being Silver Moon,Red Moon she sound exactly like Mari Iijima.

I guess like many has said i'm lucky.

28 years old and married my childhood sweet heart.

I have met many Chinese girls who have good hearts.

my wifes friends are like that very kind and very fun

but in your case i apologize that you have to deal with a lady who is only care

is money.

to my surprise after we married she was sneaking in model kits so she could have the fun of building them

when she goes to Japan i always find 8 or 9 more luggage then she left with holding anime.manga,figures,macross kits.

my wife like me is a manga/anime fanatic.

in my own words i still feel men deserve good wifes.

B))

you are on lucky man koushiro...

my girlfriend thinks im still a kid talking about valks.....

for her gundam = valks = robot = kids

i wish my girl is like your girl....

i wish to meet a japanese gal and be japanese.. xD

I will get my wife to be a member of this forum

so she can tell you guys who she is and what she loves about Macross.

in the idea of making the dioramas we are making them quite large

about the size of a full military base that me and my wife are use to.

were modeling the UN-spacy base after 2 bases me and my wife love

Misawa and Hickam Air force base Hawaii.

all the way to scale model flight line housing and cargo aircraft

and like i said before planes from now the 21st century.

this is a plan thought up last year when my wifes bonus at work prompted her to

create a large scale diorama of a full working military base in the Macross

time line.

its funny to see my wife's hands painting and air brushing already painted Queadluun-Rau

in dark gray and light gray printed with the UN-Spacy marking to a Meltradi character she created

in her imagination Kaina with a deep red and maroon paint job.

i'm tasked with over 30 1/72 scale F-14A,F-22,F-23,C-130s and different things found on a scale air field.

i'll post all the images i captured on my digital Nikon camera so everyone in this forum can see

was 2 fanatics can do!

heheheheeh

my wife is the oldest of 3 sisters

Mayumi (20)

and Miki (17)

all big fans her mother blames me for turning her oldest daughter into a big anime fan.

[quote name='Lethalzero' date='Jan 18 2009, 10:05 PM' post='704766'

that will be great...

ill love to see those

say koushiro,

does your wife have a sister? xD

just kidding...

on second thought .. ahahhaha

heheheheeh

my wife is the oldest of 3 sisters

Mayumi (20)

and Miki (17)

all big fans her mother blames me for turning her oldest daughter into a big anime fan.

lol, reminds me of the time a friend of mine, who had taught himself japanese from watch anime (and nothing else) tried to talking to another friend's mom in japanese. The mom was horrified at how rude he was. :p

its funny now though

everytime we visit Japan me and my wife

she remembers me as this lttle skinny boy with a large afro

Promising to protect her daughter.

i have no problems speaking and understanding Japanese.

a prime factor her father aloud me to marry her.

lol, reminds me of the time a friend of mine, who had taught himself japanese from watch anime (and nothing else) tried to talking to another friend's mom in japanese. The mom was horrified at how rude he was. :p

its funny now though

everytime we visit Japan me and my wife

she remembers me as this lttle skinny boy with a large afro

Promising to protect her daughter.

i have no problems speaking and understanding Japanese.

a prime factor her father aloud me to marry her.

oh, it wasn't that he wasn't japanese, it was that he never learned the honorifics or the polite way of speaking... so he's talking to this little old japanese lady who lived through WWII and he's basically using some of the roughest, rudest words and phrasing possible. Once she understood how he learned she though it was hilarious and started immediately offering to teach him the proper way to speak to adults/people in higher positions. :lol:

Wow

A lot of racism here. I come to these forums for news on toys, and I get this ridiculous banter stemming from people's ignorance. And then we get statements like "I've been to China, and this is my worldly opinion, so listen up". My posts are always about helpful tips or customs, but after reading this I'm thankful to say...

My Wife is Chinese, I'm East Indian, (our child is Chindian). She cares more about taking days off, caring for our little one, sports and her master's studies than she does about money or clothes. She supports my toy collecting because I don't get carried away and spend much money on it (I collect a few valks from each series). All my toys stay in my den. and she's an athletic hottie, in perfect shape after our baby.

and she also likes the Rau better than all my other macross stuff too!

and I have also been through asia (China, Japan, Thailand, India, Myanmar, Singapore, Malaysia, HK, South Korea) and Europe (Germany, Italy, France, UK, Slovenia, Austria, Switzerland) as well as South America, and I have lived my whole life in Vancouver, BC, Canada (extremely multicultural). In all my experience of meeting money focused Chinese people, rude French people and arrogant Americans, I would never judge others by my previous experiences. So anyone that makes a broad generalization about a race to me is ignorant, regardless of their personal experience.

After this, only posting about Macross

my wife builds more then i do on our free time

recently i found in her car several 1/32 scale fighter jets

Mig-29,Su-33,F-14A and

Macross kits.

She grew up with me so our interests merged.

her father flew F-15C and so we have rooms dedicated to

Russian,French,USAF and Chinese flight gear and helmets.

She not only collects but also BUILDS models?!?!!

Man, I want to see what you guys build...hobby room pictures!!

Edited by regult

Good for you. When I was dating a Japanese girl she was also more open about things. My Chinese wife on the other hand all she thinks and talks is about Money, Money, Money. I have a daughter and a Son on the way but our relationship is poo.

Just to jump in. My wife is Chinese, I'm Caucasian We've been married for 12 years and together for 18 years. While it's true that many Chinese women are very money-minded, not all are.

I was lucky enough to find one that doesn't put money first and also puts me ahead of her family (at least until our son was born and now he comes first) :D.

While my wife does have a very quick temper, I'm lucky enough that she doesn't mind my collecting. As long as I put X amount of money in the bank every month to save, the rest is mine to do as I like with.

The Q-Rau is a great toy. Very under-rated.

Graham

_DSC0428.jpg

Millia consistently kickin' UN Spacy's arse in every pic! cool :D

mine is stored away and I must say it has poor articulation for such a price, and cannot compare to other Yammies, much less the latest Destroids. With they had updated the mold instead of only reusing the same molds (and taken away the pilot figure)

gomen nasai

i feel i've cause problems telling too much about my personal life

i do apologize

Back to the important topic of the Q-Rau. If you don't already have it, you should seriously get the Millia 639 figure set. The figure is much nicer than the one that comes with the Q-Rau. CM's made a Blue Max in Metrandi flight suit as a secret figure in one of their earlier releases, but it is pretty hard to come by. IIRC it is supposed to fit in the Yamato Q-Rau.

buying a few of them from Ta lins asian store in town they were all minus a pilots.

but i didn't mind they all cost 45$ each all because i asked the manager about them

and he said "they weren't selling so he dropped the price down from 80$.

it was quite funny so i brought all his stock for a project me and my wife are doing.

They're right, it doesn't come with the figure anymore. Check out the box pic on HLJ. It is also stated in the description.

http://www.hlj.com/product/YMT00110

Just to jump in. My wife is Chinese, I'm Caucasian We've been married for 12 years and together for 18 years. While it's true that many Chinese women are very money-minded, not all are.

I was lucky enough to find one that doesn't put money first and also puts me ahead of her family (at least until our son was born and now he comes first) :D.

While my wife does have a very quick temper, I'm lucky enough that she doesn't mind my collecting. As long as I put X amount of money in the bank every month to save, the rest is mine to do as I like with.

The Q-Rau is a great toy. Very under-rated.

Graham

Awesome I agree

Yup Lucky

My wife doesnt mind either. Just wants mo money. She says to save for us. But I always find out it somehow goes to her brother. Which technically could be her husband ?????? I don't know maybe there not brothers who knows......

I dont want to drag this on My response was to how awesome a guys wife was in support of his hobby while most only tolerate it whether toys or modding your car. I went a little into too much detail as I know I should have not and while most are very quick to judge me a racist you really need to understand what racism is. Until we decide to get rid of silly notions of nation states and money market systems and culture and religion we will all be rasciets in one form another. As my favorable character from the show HOUSE says, EVERYBODY LIES

I would love to debate more on this but in respect to the forum leads lets stop here and forget about and back to the Q-Rau

So if anyone can answer my question. Does Overdrive replenish his stock often? I only purchased the Destroid Defender from him because you guys said he was legit. All I need to know if he gets more stock in because I want to buy the Q-rau from him too

thanks

I'm putting together a video from what my wife and her friends did during the anime party

my wife and her cooky friends sung Ranka's carrot songニンジーン Loves you yeah!

its too cute is there a place to post it?

brother how much possible homework can one person do?????
But you didn't study your notes of her behaviors and actions.

How would I have ever known she married her brother to get him in the country.
This omission was a"Red Flag."

Anyway I will stop here I just wanted to respond to your remark that this was my fault.
But you have choices too?

Yeah I can accept that to an extent but its difficult when the person you meet hides every known truth or intention.
Careful observations and compare her words vs. her actions! Edited by Agent-GHQ