VF-25 reference pics...

akt_m

Hmmm, it doesn't work. Not sure what the problem is, but my media player says its an error.

You probably don't have the codec for it, it works for me and it looks good (though I only viewed it 3 times...)

[edit] Actually I see the arms clipping through wings, how about swinging the arms out at an angle? Also for the fuselage, when goes into the chest, how about making it "pop" in instead of sliding in?

Nevertheless AKT M, it's pretty darn awesome. Also, instead of rapidshare, why not use mediafire or megaupload?

Edited by shiroikaze

What is an NMC? If you're referring to the Battle class ships at the front of New Macross Class vessels, then refer to it as such. If you're referring to something else, take the time and type it all out.

GOD DAMMIT! I said not to start that fight. I use NMC as a blanket term covering any of the battle class vessels. Shut up, Sketchley.

Isn't the Main gun on an NMC a self contained ship? that would make things a bit easier, the gun can just sail itself into the NMC's hand.

Exactly. It's the same concept: The gun doesn't move on some arm to the hand, rather the craft grabs it as it floats away.

GOD DAMMIT! I said not to start that fight. I use NMC as a blanket term covering any of the battle class vessels. Shut up, Sketchley.

My, you're quite rude.

It's bad enough to tell members to shut up, it's worse that you're assuming that you're made up term will be understood by everyone else. Jeez, grow up, grow a brain, and use one of the accepted terminology.

My, you're quite rude.

It's bad enough to tell members to shut up, it's worse that you're assuming that you're made up term will be understood by everyone else. Jeez, grow up, grow a brain, and use one of the accepted terminology.

My MADE UP TERM? How many people on this forum use NMC? More than just me. And, for that matter, it's been in use since long before I was here.

For quite some time, NMC WAS the accepted term. Now what? I'm sticking with my old blanket term, thank you.

Moving the f*ck on,

Does it really matter? My favorite gunpod to hand is Roy's in MacZero. It looks awesome and makes sense. I mean, maybe it's got Magic Hands.

My MADE UP TERM? How many people on this forum use NMC? More than just me. And, for that matter, it's been in use since long before I was here.

For quite some time, NMC WAS the accepted term. Now what? I'm sticking with my old blanket term, thank you.

Yes, you're made up term. Or, if it works for you, if everyone jumps off of a bridge to their death, you'll be right there with them.

Let me enlighten you: in one thread, we have NMCV. Wheither or not the term is valid or not is debatable, nevertheless, it is a term that has been used to nebulously describe the Battle Class ships. NMC is a term that doesn't exist in canon Macross, and is also easily confuseable with NMCV. When I read NMC, I thought you were referring to Battle 25, which is inaccurate, as the scene in question was on the surface of Island 1, which is not a New Macross Class emigration ship, let alone a NMCV ship, if NMCV proves to be canon.

Therefore, being lazy and using a personal shorthand is wrong, and my request to spell things out. Of course, it is entirely up to you, but doing so will encourage others to jump off of bridges, further confuse things, and make your posts even more unintelligible. :angry:

Edited by sketchley

Isn't the Main gun on an NMC a self contained ship? that would make things a bit easier, the gun can just sail itself into the NMC's hand.

Yes it is.

It's called the "Gunship"...

I agree with Sketchley in that if you are referring to the New Macross Battle Class/Carrier, then NMCV is a better way to describe it in shorthand... ;)

NMC has been used to described the whole colony ship as an acronym to New Macross Class colony ship, however the Frontier's acronym would actually be ICC for Island Cluster Class colony ship.

Edited by Zinjo

Updated, did a new head, but after i rendered i realized that it is a little smaller than should be.

http://rapidshare.com/files/211950905/VF25TEST4.avi

one thing to mention, the sheild is ending up on in the wrong spot. it should be on the side of the arm in battroid mode, not on the bottom.

vf-25f-battroid.jpg

• 1 year later...

Sorry for upping such and old topic. But i guess it is better than opening and new one.

Does anyone know where i can find a video or pictures of a VF-25 toy inner transformations parts, i searched and could only find how it transformed from far, I have no idea how the head actually transforms.

Also i'm upping the poly count, increased the details, fixing some large mistakes, it will take a long time, and i'm progressing very slowly.

I had no idea how those vernies were in a close distance, so i just did it just like one sketch of it from the VF-1.

Thx for any help;

post-180-128478659245_thumb.jpg

post-180-12847865988_thumb.jpg

Edited by akt_m

• 11 months later...

if anyone ends up doing some renders pls post them here! =)

Also now i saw that the transformation animation is all messed up, you may need to reset or correct everything, the fact is that i reused the same joints from the past model version, but they don't quite match everything.