1/72 Macross VF-1J/1S Full Armored Super Valkyrie

shinagami

hi all, i'm new in this forum...originate from malaysia, n one macross model addict...been collected most of 1/72 scale hasegawa's macross model kits. here is my suggestion to all who r interested in having the 1/72 Macross VF-1J/1S Full Armored Super Valkyrie conversion kits.

click here to view the link http://www.hobbyfan.com/product_info.php?c...roducts_id=4800

i've placed 3 unit orders, they need at least 10 units ordered for them to start the production of this fantastic resin kit. it's a conversion kit thus u'll need a hasegawa vf-1 battroid valkyrie to build one.

post-6204-1230881752_thumb.jpg

post-6204-1230883232_thumb.jpg

post-6204-1230883393_thumb.jpg

post-6204-1230883585_thumb.jpg

Edited by shinagami

I would also suggest to go somewhere else , If you can, to get this kit in your hands. I placed an order at hobbyfan for a kit that needed 10 people to have it casted; After emails that stated the item would arrive next month and 2 years later, I gave up waiting, Almost to the point of completely forgetting I put a down-payment in the first place...

my personal thought is that this kit from neograde is better in proportion than the yamato's or imai's...and it fits into hasegawa's battroids :) . nevertheless i still think one collector shud have one to complete their collection. just my humble opinion...

In Neograde, this kit it's Sold out Far ago... I had no option, and I purchase a recast over a year ago. Too many bubbles and some fit issues, but it will look great when I'll finish it (at least, that's what I think!) :p

Yeah, it's pretty rude to go recasting kits that are still commercially available.

I'd go visit NeoGrade.

In Neograde, this kit it's Sold out Far ago... I had no option, and I purchase a recast over a year ago. Too many bubbles and some fit issues, but it will look great when I'll finish it (at least, that's what I think!) :p

Cheers for the correction. Looks like HK is the way to go.

And your kits ALWAYS look great :D