Third Season of 24.

UN Spacy

Holy shiet. Great ending so close to the Season Finale.........like many MW'ers have said before. THE BITCH IS DEAD (where's the party at?)! :p:D:lol:

How many vials were they able to neutralize? 4 of the 11?

Too bad about Tony's situation......it's weird how Jack was recalling everything he did in Season One (and how he got OFF DA HOOK). But in Tony's case he get's prision time.

I can't wait for the ending next week. B))

THE BITCH IS DEAD (where's the party at?)!  :p  :D  :lol:

Look outside the window, people are dancing in the streets celebrating. :lol:

:D So memorable.

Best moments of this Ep: Fox knocking Sherry the F**k out! Julia doing something David should have done a long time ago!!

Agreed. Me and the G/F actually clapped. We clapped even more when Julia shot that bitch dead. :D

You maybe happy but I'm not. I saw this coming and how it would end for her. First Nina, then Chapelle, and now Sherri. That's 3 bitches down, 1 left from the first season and a second from the second season (the one that had all sorts of issues with Michelle). Takes the fun out of things when the premiere trouble makers are gone. However, this new guy in charge seems to be doing a greta job of being the oen everyone loves to hate.

You maybe happy but I'm not. I saw this coming and how it would end for her. First Nina, then Chapelle, and now Sherri. That's 3 bitches down, 1 left from the first season and a second from the second season (the one that had all sorts of issues with Michelle). Takes the fun out of things when the premiere trouble makers are gone. However, this new guy in charge seems to be doing a greta job of being the oen everyone loves to hate.

I can see that... but the only one I'll miss is Nina. I don't know why, but I was rather hot for her evil-ness. :blink:

I think it's way overdue for them to develop some more new interesting characters rather than rely on bringing back old ones anyway. Surely they can do better for new rogues than they have thus far. The GQ/Billy Zane crew of Euro-terrorist/stylists led by Saunders don't impress me that much.

Brad the New Boss was more terrifying and he's got no virus canisters at all.

After two scant appearance, Naked Mandy is kinda t0 24 like Boba Fett was to Star Wars before RotJ.

Once he started talking and had plotlines, he got lame real fast.

I think Naked Mandy should just pop in occasionally, kill somebody, disrobe, and head off screen.

Come to think of it, that wouldn't be a bad idea for Kim, either. :lol:

After two scant appearance, Naked Mandy is kinda t0 24 like Boba Fett was to Star Wars before RotJ.

Once he started talking and had plotlines, he got lame real fast.

I think Naked Mandy should just pop in occasionally, kill somebody, disrobe, and head off screen.

Come to think of it, that wouldn't be a bad idea for Kim, either. :lol:

or Michelle....maybe all three at once... :p:lol:

:D So memorable.

Drake's da man!

"Hello, I am David Palmer, and I've approved the following message:"

sherry.gif

:D:lol::p

Don't forget David Palmer's. NEW (and highly approved) message. :lol:

post-26-1084950621.gif

post-26-1085032828.gif

Best moments of this Ep: Fox knocking Sherry the F**k out! Julia doing something David should have done a long time ago!!

Agreed. Me and the G/F actually clapped. We clapped even more when Julia shot that bitch dead. :D

I dunno... I'm curious to see what the finale is gonna be... it seems almost anti-climactic at this point, since Saunders is captured, the evil bitch is dead, and all the hostages plays are done.

season finale... mr president... it seems a large portion of the polar cap has broken off and extreme weather conditions are expected the day after tomorrow...

dammit... where's jack?

he's currently on an island dealing with dinasuars recreated from dna trapped in amber :rolleyes:

oh well... at least sherry is dead

Cinescape reports:

And one other item to add of interest: Fox won't begin airing the fourth season of 24 until January 2005. When the thriller does return to the airwaves it will be on Monday nights at 9:00 PM.

A lot of the shows that I watch won't be back until January, including Alias. I guess they need more room for reality TV! :angry:

I'm used to it. After waiting eons for good HBO shows to come back on, I'm cool with waiting longer than a summer. Hell, it took the Sopranos almost 2 years to come back after season 2.

Speaking of which... when does The Wire come back on? That show is more awesome than 24 ever dreamed of being.

SPOILER!!

Seriously, don't read this until after Tuesday unless you want to know...

Eonline is reporting that certain folks aren't signed as regulars next season...

OUT OF TIME: Several 24 stars dropped as series regulars for next season, per the Hollywood Reporter, including Reiko Aylesworth (Michelle), Carlos Bernard (Tony) and James Badge Dale (Chase). They may returns for guest appearances.

Look's like Tony and Michelle are going on the lam. Not sure about Chase, but my guess is that he might catch a bullet or something.

I just finished the episode an hour ago and yes a certain CTU agent is sans one hand at the end of the show (though it looks like the doctors will be able to reattach it). Ouch!

There are a lot of loose ends at the end of the show so it will be interesting to see how season 4 is going to start. B))

well, i saw this tonight and happened to think it was a bleh season ending.

SPOILERS

So they find the virus.....

things i didn't like

1. is CTU so dumb they let a grieving woman carry a loaded weapon past a suspect? c'mon people!

2. how did one man with a knife take out two LAPD...were they not paying attention?

3. after all that crap, Palmer calls it quits? Without pardoning Tony???

4. Tony, of course, gets the shaft.

things i liked

1. Jack didn't get whacked. His damn nose didn't start bleeding in the truck, which is what i thought would happen.

i'm sorry to say, this is definately the weakest of the 3 seasons, even without Kim being threatened by some kind of mountain lion. but its still better than most of the crap out there....

Yeah Palmer should have stuck with it... Personally I would have thought The Car would have blown up OR Jack was back on the H again... I did like to see him cry it shows him vunerable..... and the best news I think this year.??..

No Kim in peril stories thank god... no Liquor Store Hold ups no Militia Wackos in Cabins no Cougers no amnesia no nothing just her doing her Job...

Poor Tony!!!!! :angry: Palmer should pardon his ass....

Season 4 looks to be intresting its going to be a Long Wait till January or December I forget which.. I know for a Fact 24 WONT return untill Winter or Spring but the up side is its Un Intrupted.. funny thing ABC is doing the same thing with Alias and NYPD Blue.... I wodner what they will do for sweeps since there is no repeats.....

Alright fella's. I just finished watching the Season Finale......and I feel sorry for poor Chase Edmonds. :(

This tension was definitely lesser than previous episodes this season. Since I've never seen the first season finale I'm gonna have to rank this one last. I don't mind Jack showing that he's human (with the tears) but it's not something I wanted to see in the last seconds of the episode.

Overall I wasn't very pleased with the President's storyline, you'd think that he'd have more pressing issues than putting up with his ex-wife's bullshit. I'm glad he's not runing for re-election.........

It sucks that Tony IS getting shafted........and who knows what'll happen to Chase and Kim. :blink:

MODS......I plan on changing the title to Fourth Season of 24 (I just have to wait until January 2005 to do it).

The episode started great and the last 10 minutes just ruined it.

- No naked Mandy

- Jack being a wuss - come on, he kicked ass and should be happy that things turned out fine, all things considered. You didn't see him cry like a baby at season 1 when Nina offed his wife. This scene felt like such a "gimme Emmy best actor" moment

- No naked Mandy

- No political fallout from Sherry's death

- No naked Mandy!

I honestly thought Chase was going to bite it when he told Jack that he wanted

out of this line of work. Well, if you're gonna go, go out in style (skywalker style, haha).

As for Jack's final scene, that was one of the most touching moments. He has a soul afterall (especially after the chappelle incident). Seeing his pain, man... if you all don't feel his pain - - I don't know what to say =P lol

This finale left everything in limbo - - who knows, maybe next season Tony will be the consultant from jail. Maybe jail will toughen him up and he could finally stand up to Jack.

Extreme spoiler. Not for the weak of heart (and you call yourself a 24 fan <_< ). Hehehehe.

Remember when I told you I feel sorry for Chase......here's why.

HERE

WE

GO

post-26-1085558374.gif

Is it me or did they wrap up the Victums from the Hotell kinda quick?? how did that turn out with the one that got away and spreading it OUTSIDE the hotell??? they never did finish that up did they ?

You're right....they NEVER did wrap up those several infected folks (that came in contact with that businessman). :( A slight mistake (well....not really) on the writers.......THERE'S STILL INFECTED PEOPLE OUT THERE!

BTW......did anyone else think Jack's nose was gonna bleed at the LAST second? :lol:

Well that was the concensus at AICN... I was thinking that Jack was either gonna get blwon up in his Car OR pull out a Needle..... So Jack is off the Hook for doing H?? and helping that Dude escape prison?? and what about Saunders Daughter?? KIm in a Wig she was a hottie?? who will she blame for her Dad's Death??