The Macross Frontier Withdrawal

Lethalzero

Right after the ending scene of the final episode, many people who have watched in live captured the image of announcement saying "Macross Frontier the movie confirmed" as I translated in english. :D

Umm yeh, we know.

Currently doing a SDFM marathon at home, I'm 1/3 of the way through. From what I've seen, there's a lot of small homages/parallelisms/similarities in Frontier that we (or at least I) may have missed.

Edited by d3v

i don't understand all this withdrawal anxiety. we all know space war one will be starting in a few months and we'll get to watch macross on CNN everyday..

anyway, my plan to keep occupied until then

- track down macross chronicles. hopefully it's more available where i'm relocating to. i'll probably need to learn japanese or at least get one of those scanlators.

- follow the THORA releases of the blu-ray editions. it'll be likely re-living the series experience except this will probably be monthly rather than weekly

- build the models. alto already in the post office. just need a break in my travel sched to go and pick it up. ozma pre-ordered.

- watch M7 (shiver). it's been sitting on my harddrive for some months now.

- rewatch the action scenes in slow mo

- watch ep25 ad infinitum

* Downloading the Lunar MKV files while I decide whether to go BluRay or buy a regionless DVd player so I can buy MF (since the licensing remains questionable) and then will do a rewatch :DDDD

* Waiting for the first character book to get here from Japan -_-...

*Stalking Ebay for merchandise

* Ordered the two main soundtracks

* Commissioned an Alto Sheryl drawing from another artist

* Contemplating fanart... drawing more cards like this:

AWA_Copics___Michael_from_MF_by_s_girl.jpg

more than likely, I'm going to draw AruSheryl >D

* Waiting for ADV release of SDFM

Edited by s-girl

i don't understand all this withdrawal anxiety. we all know space war one will be starting in a few months and we'll get to watch macross on CNN everyday..

I've already submitted my application for residence in South Ataria as well as the necessary papers to have my named changed. All I need is to grow my hair and dye it blue then I'm gonna get myself some hot meltran loving and 7 kids.

I've already submitted my application for residence in South Ataria as well as the necessary papers to have my named changed. All I need is to grow my hair and dye it blue then I'm gonna get myself some hot meltran loving and 7 kids.

Hmm...I wanted to do something similar, but the Ataria government said I'd have to gain a lot of weight and change my name to "Cocky-Zocky," or something like that.

Do you think I should go for it...?

Just one hitch in that plan of yours.

By next year you are not 16 years old.

Not much to do now that Frontier is over. Just waiting, but there is plenty of good stuff on the horizon for an SF fan.

Nerd schedule for the next few months.

* Finish watching the final season of BSG

* Wait for the Dr Who Christmas special featuring the Cybermen

* Wait for the Dr Who Specials next year

* Wait for Macross Frontier movie next year

* Wait for the remaining Rebuild of Evangelion films.

* Wait for the CGI Gatchaman film next year, yay!! (Hopefully)

* Download more Mythbusters.

* Hope that someday they will make a decent new version of Space Cruiser Yamato (unlikely)

Plenty of stuff to keep any nerd going.

Taksraven

Dude, opportunities come only once in life so i say take it . also if no need to gain weigth you should start eating steaks.

Hmm...I wanted to do something similar, but the Ataria government said I'd have to gain a lot of weight and change my name to "Cocky-Zocky," or something like that.

Do you think I should go for it...?

hell, it would still beat dying in a zentraedi rain of death. ;) just make sure you get a BIG bite out of that steak. looks sooooo juicy. :)