VF-1 Updated

UN_MARINE

it's looking at an invisible cookie or the gigantic watermark, it depends on how much you tilt your head & squint. :ph34r:

"OMG, I FOUND A NICKLE!"

you know, something about this really reminds me of the VF-2SS form MacII

thanks ^_^

well, we've thought "i wish it was part of Macross canon" at one point. this is my version of it :D

would you mind if i try out translating your designs (especially the FAST pack) into actual models?

why not? it'd be pretty cool to see it in real life. give it your best!

on one condition! i wanna see it in person when it's all done :)

i'd do it too, if i only had a 1/60 to fool around with ;)

thanks man will do my best then!! 8)) uhhh.... about seeing it in person.... i have no problem with it, but that depends on location :p are you by any chance from the Philippines too? :D

EDIT: i'll be doing this one on small scale only though, Bandai 1/100 Strike VF-1S kit, hehe..

Edited by valkyriepilot

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the kind words ^_^

so i've recently brought myself up to speed on the Lamborghini Reventon reference, and i'm speechless.

that...

is a very very pretty car :lol:

Fighter perspective and extras ;) i had a really big piece of paper lying around.

post-2535-1223904248_thumb.jpg post-2535-1223904316_thumb.jpg

I would kinda of like to try to make it a 3D render model.

sure thing, give it a shot! just remember to point back to this thread when you're done :)

^_^

with determination & practice, you too can draw like this!

it took me a while to get to draw like this too, mostly all the years in school when you were told not to draw in class :lol:

then i took a course in college that demanded lots drawing, and so the bad habits continued and here we are. B))

^_^

with determination & practice, you too can draw like this!

it took me a while to get to draw like this too, mostly all the years in school when you were told not to draw in class :lol:

then i took a course in college that demanded lots drawing, and so the bad habits continued and here we are. B))

I've tried to practice, and the closest thing to a VF-1 I can do is traced....

Then again, a brick's skill exceeds mine. Perhaps VP can do it... GOOD LUCK 25th ANNIVERSARY 1S BOY!

ahh you cant give up on art just like that. I found that almost everyone can draw if taught how to over come their difficulties. I had an art teacher that use to figure out what part of art was holding people back. Most of the time it was either scale perception or depth perception, and with others it was shadows and shading. But he would have students that shouldn't have had a chance at drawing become very talented artist. Sometimes you just have to figure out whats holding you back and overcome it. Ohh yea and practice practice practice.

"King of the sky" good idea, but i'm not sure if it suits a regular Valkyrie squadron.

i think it works better for a VB-6 squadron or a Macross. ^_^

but "King of fire" might just suit the Armored VF perfectly. B))

Darrtallion,

great site. ^_^

too bad some of the really interesting ones are just in grayscale.