A few photos of customs I was able to dig up

g3173

We'll here's a few photos I found and never got around to posting. These customs are all packed away since my last move and i've been to lazy to unpack and put them together. I really need to get around to taking photos of the Desert Scheme Blue Rose so the squadron can shine in all their glory!!! Someday... ^_^

post-954-1213982572_thumb.jpg

post-954-1213982691_thumb.jpg

post-954-1213982723_thumb.jpg

post-954-1213982743_thumb.jpg

post-954-1213982755_thumb.jpg

post-954-1213982816_thumb.jpg

post-954-1213982931_thumb.jpg

DAMN!!! CUSTOMS GALORE!!! They are all sooooooooo smooth! GREAT COLLECTION! Do you still own them all?

:ph34r:

Yeah they're all tucked away in storage with the rest of my customs. That's only about half of my custom collection. Haven't even posted my 1/60 customs. Normally once Jung or Kurt (the artist) :lol: ship the valks to me they usually go straight to storage. These were the lucky few that I was able to display. Now that my kids can reach the shelves, i've had to put them away... :angry:

I think when my 2 year old boy gets a little older, my wife and I will display most of my customs in his room. I just need to see how he is with the new 1/55 re-issues first.

Okay now let's see everyone else's custom collection!

B-b-b-b--b--b--b-bb--b-bbbbbbbbeautiftul customs!!!!!!!!

I especally love the alaskan whatever it is low-vis looklike. That is kick ass. Perfect.

I think you're referring to the Enigma.. Yeah that's a great custom. I believe that design is what inspired the Low Vis.

Yeah....what he said. :D

I thought about selling a few to fund my other hobbies but I have such a hard time letting go. Plus I don't know if there's much of a market for re-selling customs like the old days....

Plus I don't know if there's much of a market for re-selling customs like the old days....

Not like I could afford them....but I will tell you this.....you could get one hefty chunk of dough for each of those customs....this I am CERTAIN!

Hey mate, may i please ask who did your customs?

At one point I was trying to get a custom from every customizer on the board. Thank god it was only limited to a few guys or I would be dead broke today. Most of these are from Jung. Kurt did a lot of my 1/48's. The 1/55 custom range from KidK, Mlz, a lot of the old time customizers!

Not like I could afford them....but I will tell you this.....you could get one hefty chunk of dough for each of those customs....this I am CERTAIN!

Hmm I could use another AR-15 or possibly an AR-10... maybe payoff my MP5... so tempting <_<

Jung did the Enigma i gather?

The Enigma's Kurt debut VF custom. Same one on the custom gallery. I kept this in the box for almost 2 years before I took it out. Truly amazing piece.

im ready for the marriage set if you're letting it go one day..lol

Hmm we'll see.. that's a tough one, but if Emerson can let go of his prized customs then you never no :)

I requested this thread years ago, literally. :) Better late than never -- always great to look at.

I would have posted sooner but it was so hard to post pic back then. It's so much easier with the new system.. Hey Graham here's the 1/55 customs I promised you back in 2004 ;)