Macross Frontier Ring Tones

USCOLMRNE

Nice desten. I converted it to mp3 for those that can use it and boosted the volume.

shiroikaze, I remember my friend having so much trouble getting stuff on his Verizon RAZR back in the day. Though now, the only thing harder is getting stuff on my sister's lame iPhone. ^_^

What are the limits of your phone? I'll see about cutting it.

Surprisingly, my Chocolate apparently doesn't have a filesize limit for ringtones... I actually somehow put whole songs in there. Hell, I had a 320 Kbps mp3 of Lion in there too. :p

File transfer via Bluetooth sucks.

I'm gonna try my hand at cutting the song as well.

• 8 months later...

With the release of the new film, I decided to cut some new ringtones. Here's three cuts from Universal Bunny and Pink Monsoon, as well as a chorus cut from Interstellar Flight. I plan to cut more eventually.

01._Universal_Bunny.mp3

01.Universal_Bunny.mp3

Universal_Bunny.mp3

02._pink_monsoon.mp3

02._pinkmonsoon.mp3

02.pink_monsoon.mp3

10_Seikan_Hikou.mp3

I've tried DL-ing some of these ringtones, but every time I do it, they're all called the same thing... 'Index.MP3'. Needless to say, this is a bit confusing, and I'm wondering if I'm doing something wrong, or if I need to change something in my browser.

Second, Is there a second version of the trumpet fanfare that's heard in several of the (I'm assuming) commercial breaks? The one on the first page has a little bit of a glitch towards the end.

Thanks, folks.

Are you right click saving them? I notice when I do that in Firefox, it wants to download the php directory. Be sure the browser is set to download, not open, Mp3s.

Edited by Mercurial Morpheus

Oh wow! You guys are great!! Mp3s that I can download direct to my laptop and then straight onto my cell phone!! I'll do this tomorrow - too lazy to go get the stupid USB cord and my phone is in my coat downstairs but this is really nice of you guys!!!

Pete

Are you right click saving them? I notice when I do that in Firefox, it wants to download the php directory. Be sure the browser is set to download, not open, Mp3s.

Yeah, that's what I'm doing. If I do a standard left-click, it immidiately opens a media player. Right-click, and 'Save target as...'

That be the problem then. The link is a script pointing to were the file is stored. It's not a direct link. You need to change your browser setting, or go into your temp folder to retrieve the file. If you're using Firefox, go to Tools>Options>Applications Tab, and change the settings on mp3 files from "open" to either "save" or "choose". That'll fix it.

Conversely, open your download manager, select the file, and click "open containing folder".

• 1 month later...