It has begun!!!

LordDremen

Congrats on your first step into total Valkaholism! I hope for your sake you've got some spare organs cause you'll be selling them soon. :pB))

lol, yep because I now have strike parts and a vf-1j stealth on the way :)

Edited by LordDremen

Ohhhhh $hit! I would say get out now while you can. But we already tried that and you failed to listen. Now you are DOOMED!!!

:ph34r:

Yea, it's gameover :)

It still needs a decal job.

dsci0002to2.th.jpg

dsci0003am7.th.jpg

I suck with this camera....it's late I try again tomorrow.

Edited by LordDremen

Right on mate! When you get a chance to snap some more pics PLEASE post them in this thread.

Macross Variable Fighter - Pose

dsci0002to2.th.jpg

dsci0003am7.th.jpg

STOP!

Put the valk back in the box, shove it in a corner in your closet and try to forget about it. Its your only hope now! It probly wont work, I had all of mine boxed up and it drove me crazy, literally :wacko:

Congrats by the way, Yamato owns you!

Awesome, 1/48 Yamatos are worth it. I am so broke now that I am visiting mom every day to get my dinner fixed.

Yes, my friend, you can go THAT broke. In just 4 months, I bought 10 valks. :blink: :blink:

holy monkey poo on a toasted english muffin... it took me something like 5 years to have that many. :p

holy monkey poo on a toasted english muffin... it took me something like 5 years to have that many. :p

Really? Oh my....... :ph34r:

LordDremen: Congrats on getting the VF-1J Stealth and yes, Strike parts look good on Roy. By the way, interested in getting the GBP Armour too? Getting mine end of this month and I tell ya, it's gonna be worth it :lol:

I havent been collecting valks for almost a year since my last valk was purchased but then again thats before I discovered these forums... Man now im all valk hungry again and purchased a second 1/48 just to display it with the GBP armor... man its funny the way other ppl can influence you isnt it... Now I owe almost 400 dollars in credit dept thanks to these new purchases I have made... I gotta stop seriously I think my sv-51 nora purchase will be my last for a long time to come though I feel satiated now at least.

I have three 1/48's....

I just picked up the GBP armor and I now I want to pick up a 4th 1/48....

I kinda wish we didn't have to hide a 1/48 in there; but then again, I'd be complaining if you couldn't!

I need a cheap 1/48 now!

=)

Now, I'm eyeing VF-0's.... these things are like crack cocaine.

"Now, I'm eyeing VF-0's.... these things are like crack cocaine."

I know dude I wanna get a vf-0a with ghost booster but right now I wont. Its not good to keep spending money all the time uncontrollably... thats childish.

Edited by transfan52

The difference between men and boys is the price of their toys.

I quite enjoy my unreasonable childish spending regardless.

Oh I do as well. I am buying things left and right. My fiancee is threatning to leave me. Not really....but if I were her....I prob. would :unsure: .

lol now that's not good. :p macross isn't bigger than your girl.

:lol: I know I know. If she really did'nt want them around I would sell them and she knows that. But she has dance and I have toys. :D

anybody can type numbers on a computer pssh give me a break why dont you show some pics to prove?

He has such a HUGE collection.....you would'nt be able to handle it.

Godzilla.....

Who are you? R Kelly???

No no no......I don't know for sure....but I don't think Godzilla pees on little girls :huh: .