Macross 25th live concert...

akt_m

If Fukuyama uploaded this himself the chances are this is NOT from the actual 25th anniversary concert with Mari, Kawamori and gang; rather, this is probably from that Fire Bomber reunion concert he did with Chie Kajiura a couple of months after that -- which there WILL be a DVD of. So I guess this is like a preview of the DVD. By the way, anyone else have the DVD of the 2005 Fukuyama Fire concert? He had an actual Basara guitar made especially for that, I think you can see that somewhere on Youtube too.

So there was a 20th concert too? :D Was there any more before that?? Agree, where are the Concert DVD's BIG WEST??? So So damn lazy and un-inventive. SELL OUT MORE DAMMIT!

Yes, with Yoko Kanno, Mari Ijima and Yoshiki Fukuyama. I really want that on dvd. A single mp3 track is all that I have from the 20th anniversary concert. :(

Yes, with Yoko Kanno, Mari Ijima and Yoshiki Fukuyama. I really want that on dvd. A single mp3 track is all that I have from the 20th anniversary concert. :(

Upload please!! BTW are you sure you do not mean the 15th anniversary concert...?

Upload please!! BTW are you sure you do not mean the 15th anniversary concert...?

Well I'm not very sure but is the ending song from M+ episodes (live version obviously). I want to upload it but I don't know how. :p

When you make a post, in the bottom right hand corner of the main text box there is a small box in which you can select your attachments, with an UPLOAD button next to it. Just browse and select your file on your computer, then click upload. Hey presto.

That is the 15th anniversay concert entitled "Macross: One Night Stand". I want this on dvd....

B-A-D-L-Y

I'm serious....I own over 1000 dvd and would give ALL of them up to own this concert on dvd!!! Not only was YK there, but Tomo Sakurai, Akino Arai and Hiroko Kasahara were also on stage performing....ALL of whom were absent from the 25th Anniv concert!!!

I asked Egan Loo a few years back if the concert was filmed and he said YES! So I don't understand why Bandai/Big West or whoever won't just release it on dvd already. They released YK's Turn A Gundam concert on dvd for Christ's sake!!!

I cannot stress enough how badly I want this on dvd....I would sell my soul and/or give up both my PS3 and 360 for it. I'm still bummed I wasn't able to go :(

It was Tomo who should have done the singing in the first place.

That's going a little far, isn't it? Both of them are good. Besides, Chie wrote the lyrics for most of Mylene's songs (yes, she's "M. MEG"), so OF COURSE she should get to sing them.

Tomo's voice works better with Mari Iijima's on "Friends" than I think Chie's would've, though.

Tomo Sakurai?? They never should have allowed her to sing in place of Chie Kajiura.

QFT. And oh LORD, don't get me started on Nobutoshi Hayashi. <_< They DID release a couple of live videos from their concerts and... well, there are no words.

Tell me about it...I'm rewatching Mac7 now, and I just got to that atrocious live version of "Planet Dance" a few nights ago, and...well...I think I said it best a few years ago:

...that live performance was terrible. I'm not sure what was worst...the guitar riffs being taken over by a cheesy synth, the pelvic thrusts during the guitar solo, or Tomo Sakurai looking about as sexy as warm taffy.

Actually, since then, I've decided that the worst thing about it is Nobutoshi Hayashi's armpit hair.