A Tribute to the Cannon Fodder of Macross

taksraven

Hope you enjoy this little tribute I have put together of the Cannon Fodder of Macross. This is Part Two. I will put together Part One when I have enough footage, enjoy....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yNSozc4DsqA

Taksraven

Edited by taksraven

Was Gilliam really cannon fodder though? Thats the main reason why he was left out but he can be included in Volume 3.

Taksraven

In my opinion, yes. But I even think Kakizaki was cannon fodder, and he survived for a not-inconsiderable amount of time. Granted, the guy who gets the contents of his contents of his skull spattered all over the canopy of his VF-0 is way more connon fodder-y than either Kakizaki or Gilliam, but I think the two of them still qualify.

The cannon fodders deserve this tribute and some respect. The only reason why the ace pilot/main character survives most battle is because the cannon fodders took most of the damage. Roy got killed because there was not enough cannon fodders at that time. Look at Basara, he is invincible with all those VF-11 sacrifice.

• 4 weeks later...

Technically, the world is fodder for my cannon!

No - wait...that sounds wrong...

What I meant was that all in all, everybody is cannon fodder when they die - I mean - even Roy Fokker - cannon fodder.

VFTF1