transformers

ToysRme

um.... Optimus Prime? and this is not Macross related. Needs to be moved into the Anime/other section. Welcome to the boards.

Hey gang,

does anyone know the name of the semi transformer? he's by far my favorite transformer. also, anyone want to sell one? or any other awesome transformers?

You Mean this guy right?

post-515-1205365085_thumb.jpgpost-515-1205365102_thumb.jpg

He's called Road Ranger! I don't have one to sell but you should check ebay. You should also look for Leader 1. He's an awesome decepticon

You Mean this guy right?

post-515-1205365085_thumb.jpgpost-515-1205365102_thumb.jpg

He's called Road Ranger! I don't have one to sell but you should check ebay. You should also look for Leader 1. He's an awesome decepticon

Road Ranger is a good Gobot. Simple but clever transformation. And Leader-1 is better than all the G1 seekers if you ask me. Loaded with die-cast, no add-on parts, simple but effective transformation and very sleek jet mode.

Road Ranger is a good Gobot. Simple but clever transformation. And Leader-1 is better than all the G1 seekers if you ask me. Loaded with die-cast, no add-on parts, simple but effective transformation and very sleek jet mode.

K, I guess you're right by "loaded" if you mean the chest piece and exhausts and "very sleek" by the FOUR landing gears that don't retract or aren't removable :lol:

post-515-1205367177_thumb.jpg

Edited by chowyunskinny

K, I guess you're right by "loaded" if you mean the chest piece and exhausts and "very sleek" by the FOUR landing gears that don't retract or aren't removable :lol:

post-515-1205367177_thumb.jpg

The super gobot version had retractable landing gear, and lacks the hidious chest intakes.

You're all wrong. The guy he's thinking of is called Staks:

HA! I had that when I was a kid. It's probably still around somewhere. I used to transform it into a "GERWALK" mode all the time :lol:

I don't think I had the gun though.

Vostok 7

I can only assume.... he knows it's a Transformer from the post, we have a Transformers thread to ask in (and are otherwise not a place of Transformers discussion), and there's plenty of real Transformers sites to find such knowledge on...