Shonen Ace - Macross Frontier Manga, Chapter 1

Graham

• 1 month later...

Ok.... so ! Is anyone actually doing a scanlation of Macross Frontier or not ?

Because if there isn't I'm willing to volunteer for the task. I've already done some scanlation before so it would just be a matter of cleaning and editing using ackem's translation. I've done the first couple of pages to give you guys an exemple of what it could be. I kept the cleaning pretty simple (ie. just toying with the constrats of the original scan), reduced the resolution, cleaned the bubbles and edited the translation it.

Admitingly the result isn't on par to some of the higher scanlation you can find on the wed - but I looks ok I think, and can be done pretty quickly.

So here's the result.... I'm waiting to see what you guys think (and eck... also to see if there anyone else doing it too) before doing more :)

-Sergorn

post-6617-1207607717_thumb.jpg

post-6617-1207607795_thumb.jpg

Edited by Sergorn

Ok so.... I've finished doing the scanlation for first Chapter :)

However now... how am I supposed to distribute this to you guys ? :huh:

I thought openinga new Thread for the scanlation would be nice, but well turns out the file (13 Mo RAR) is to bid to be uploaded anyway.

So... if any of you nice moderator have an idea ^^

-Sergorn

That's an idea !

But... I'm not sure if posting such link are allowed. Guess I'll just PM a mod to be sure :)

You can PM me the link(s) and I can edit the first post rather than make people dig 6 pages for the link.