Shonen Ace - Macross Frontier Manga, Chapter 1

Graham

Hey, ackem Shintougougun loosely translates into New Unified Government Army/Military.

Thanks for the heads up, though I think I'll just leave it untranslated. Have any idea what the "piikii" line on p54 means, I'd love to know :lol: . And I'd also love know about that "smoke liking high places" idiom/proverb that Alto uses on p24.

Anyways I edited the translation to reflect the cut off parts on p35.

Thanks for the heads up, though I think I'll just leave it untranslated. Have any idea what the "piikii" line on p54 means, I'd love to know :lol: . And I'd also love know about that "smoke liking high places" idiom/proverb that Alto uses on p24.

Anyways I edited the translation to reflect the cut off parts on p35.

In the Shinsen sub version, they have a little note about the proverb being something like, "Smoke and idiots both rise."

Not entirely sure what it's supposed to mean, though...maybe when someone at work who you hate gets promoted over you or something...?

Why is that the manga is deviating from the episode? (The fact that Gillion is killed/crushed)

(my thinking is the age group that the magazine is published for? young teens?) :huh: