Lovers of the Valk Girl...

miriya

I am a fan of the Valk Girls.

I am a fan of Murakami's versions.

I am a fan of the Busou Shinki figures too.

I saw this on HLJ and do want it but it is a bit pricey and I could by a valk for this amount. I can not figure out if I should get it or not.

Is anyone here getting this one?

http://www.hlj.com/product/ALT20168

The character is from a game of the same name...in coin-op arcade and PS2 i believe. Its a 2D shoot-em-up. One of the features is you can "tractor beam" the enemies...spin him around u while dealing damage and blocking bullets and fling him back towards the wave of enemies.

miriya: I bet you like Sky Girls and Strike Witches too. ;)

Thanks for the input everyone.

I am not a fan on Trigger Heart Exelica and do not even play video games (please dont shoot me! :unsure: )

but I like girls and I like mecha, and together....

Well you are right that it is too much money for a slight interest especially when I could spend just a little more and get a VF-0SwGhost or just get the new wave SDF-1.

I do like the sky girls designs but have not yet seen strike witches. I will have to check that out (and bill you later :lol: )

Still undecided though..... hmmmmm.......

Thanks for the input everyone.

I am not a fan on Trigger Heart Exelica and do not even play video games (please dont shoot me! :unsure: )

*whips out a Zapper*

It's too late for that. You've said something that can't be taken back, you.... NON-GAMER!

I think you're pushing it with that last post miriya.

OK, you are right about that. Now I feel bad. Does it make it better that I am at lest 1 and a half of those things? (leaves it to your imagination). I am not trying to be an ist but it was an analogy for a feeling. Maybe over the top. Sorry everyone.

Edited by miriya

OK, you are right about that. Now I feel bad. Does it make it better that I am at lest 1 and a half of those things? (leaves it to your imagination). I am not trying to be an ist but it was an analogy for a feeling. Maybe over the top. Sorry everyone.

I completely got you were making a joke, but some words and imagery are so completely loaded that they aren't acceptable for use other than in specific conversations about those topics, imo. Topics which aren't appropriate here.

I completely got you were making a joke, but some words and imagery are so completely loaded that they aren't acceptable for use other than in specific conversations about those topics, imo. Topics which aren't appropriate here.

OK point taken. I am going to edit my posts now. Thanks for the heads up and again, sorry everyone. My mind is a whorrible place!