Duke Nukem 4ever

wolfx

http://www.shacknews.com/onearticle.x/50457

Bout fsking time i'd say..... B))

I was pretty excited for the new Duke Nukem. You know, back when I was looking forward to the Dreamcast launch. With the glut of FPS games on the market today, I find I don't really care about one that I first heard about when I was still in high school.

I was pretty excited for the new Duke Nukem. You know, back when I was looking forward to the Dreamcast launch. With the glut of FPS games on the market today, I find I don't really care about one that I first heard about when I was still in high school.

I heard it's going to be so much better than quake!

snicker snicker.

I've never really been a big Duke fan although I play almost only FPS, but I've the feeling this one will disappoint a lot, or simply disappear into general shrugging: so much wait is often synonim of born-dead titles... :ph34r:

I've never really been a big Duke fan although I play almost only FPS, but I've the feeling this one will disappoint a lot, or simply disappear into general shrugging: so much wait is often synonim of born-dead titles... :ph34r:

I fear there's no way for a game that's been in development for 10 years to really do anything other than disapoint. But who know, I played the hell out of the last duke nukem game back in the day... on my pentium something something... god, I don't even remember the specs on that PC

I fear there's no way for a game that's been in development for 10 years to really do anything other than disapoint. But who know, I played the hell out of the last duke nukem game back in the day... on my pentium something something... god, I don't even remember the specs on that PC

Pentium something something? I played it on a 486. First PC we ever had.

I loved the old Duke Game! My friends and I played lan games throughout the nights. some good times back then. I'm really disappointed in the teaser. I mean Crysis took only a couple years to make and its freaking beautiful! yea, i know gameplay is everything....I hope it will have some good content to complete with what's out now :blink: ;;

I mean look at this link

"Things that have happened since DNF was announced." Some really scary stuff :-p

http://www.indygamers.com/vB/showthread.php?t=10300

"While DNF has been in production, Blizzard Entertainment, another studio famous for delays, has released four full games(Starcraft, Diablo 2, Warcraft 3, and World of Warcraft), with expansions for three (four when Burning Crusade comes out)."

"While DNF has been in production, Blizzard Entertainment, another studio famous for delays, has released four full games(Starcraft, Diablo 2, Warcraft 3, and World of Warcraft), with expansions for three (four when Burning Crusade comes out)."

And I should point out that Starcraft 2 is well into development and at the time of the trailer release, there was an actual footage of actual gameplay, and there has been more released since. Not the renders or partial gameplay we saw in the DNF trailer.