The Anime Trivia Thread

areaseven

I hope anyone minds.... but since its been 4 days since anyone touched this thread, and its a pitty to let such collection of useless anime knowledge die.... I will ask a trivia! :)

In Heavenly Warrior Shurato.... why did Shurato and Gai become successors of the god Brahma?

Edited by Abombz!!

In Heavenly Warrior Shurato.... why did Shurato and Gai become successors of the god Brahma?

....cause it's the only way they could pick up babes? Hey SOMEONE had to wear that hot Golden Suit of armor after Brahma died. :p:ph34r:

Oh and because Shiva's army was stirring up trouble and the good guys needed a leader/hero.

B)) These are not the answers you're looking for. B))

"On Shura Sowaka!!!"

I hope anyone minds.... but since its been 4 days since anyone touched this thread, and its a pitty to let such collection of useless anime knowledge die.... I will ask a trivia! :)

Because the god Brahma did not want to Sharuta to acheive the power of becoming "The One"...hence, he turned him into Sailor Venus instead.

• 2 weeks later...
Well, since the correct answer to the last question wasn't given, it's time to reset the clock. Today's question - Jeopardy!-style:

"Tatsumaki Fighter" is a special attack used in this classic anime TV series.

Ooh, what is Science Ninja Team Gatchaman?

Edit: changed to Jeopardy style.

Edited by Valkyrie Hunter D

Doh! I was trying to think of that movie! I kept thinking.. Eddie and the Cruisers... Eddie and the Cruisers...

Geez, Sean, weren't you like 2 yrs old when that movie came out???

:lol:

IMDB says it was released on June 1st, 1984 so I was less than four months old. :p

But it was mentioned a few times in the BubbleGum Crisis RPG book, so that's how I know. :ph34r:

Now for a seiyuu trivia question:

Name two anime titles featuring the voices of Tomokazu Seki, Shinichiro Miki and Michiko Neya.

Full Metal Panic and Initial D.

For bonus points: all three were also in Pocket Monsters (Pokemon), Wedding Peach, and Weiss Kreutz.

Edited by JELEINEN