The Anime Trivia Thread

areaseven

The answer is Tenneth A. Jung I belive.

Here's my question: Which MS Pilot in Gundam used a unicorn as his personal sigil? Also why did he choose the Unicorn?

Again, here's my question: Which MS Pilot in Gundam used a unicorn as his personal sigil? Also why did he choose the Unicorn? And finally, name 1 MS he piloted.

Again, here's my question: Which MS Pilot in Gundam used a unicorn as his personal sigil? Also why did he choose the Unicorn? And finally, name 1 MS he piloted.

That's actually three questions :lol: I'm pretty sure I know who he is, but couldn't tell you why he picked the Unicorn or the specific variant MS he piloted. I'll let someone else pick up this one.

Even if it's officially over....

It's Johnny Ridden. He chose the Unicorn emblem because it is symbolic of his feelings towards Kycillia Zabi. He chose the Gelgoog High Mobility type due to its unmatched power and mobility, and used the red and black color scheme in recognition of the fact that he never fit in anywhere.

Correct Commander McBride.

Here's another one. Which Episode of Bubblegum Crisis was Priss supposed to die in? Please give both the Episode number and name.

Okay... It's late and I've been up for almost 36 hours. Here's the best I can come up with:

Whats the name of the American fan who wrote the Votoms Viewer's Guide?

Bonus Points: Name one of the recent TV programs he worked on recently.

Tim Eldred.

He also worked on Heavy Gear: The Animated Series

Okay... It's late and I've been up for almost 36 hours. Here's the best I can come up with:

Whats the name of the American fan who wrote the Votoms Viewer's Guide?

Bonus Points: Name one of the recent TV programs he worked on recently.

Tim Eldred.

He also worked on Heavy Gear: The Animated Series

Yup yup, question's your's AreaSeven.

Here's a simple one. It's a two parter.

In the original Dominion Tank Police, what was Buaku and his two cat girlfriends after in the first half of the series?

What kind of traps did Buaku use to try and throw off the Tank Police?

*Thinking* "Am I the only one who has this crappy show and has actually watched it?"

Id thought id let it go. oh well, lets see. can anyone here tell me the exact contents of the Punisher Cross?

Oh, and the gung ho guns are:

Midvalley the Hornfreak

Dominique the cyclops

Grey the Ninelives

Caine the Longshot

Raidei the Blade

Odai the puppetmaster i believe.

The gauntlet (brainfreeze) i forget his name.

And the spike guy. cant remember.

I think im forgetting two more.

Edited by VF19

Wolfwood's punisher cross.. a BFG machine gun on the long part, rocket launchers on the top and side, and a gun rack on the other side with 6 (?) pistols.

am I close? :D

Here's a simple one. It's a two parter.

In the original Dominion Tank Police, what was Buaku and his two cat girlfriends after in the first half of the series?

What kind of traps did Buaku use to try and throw off the Tank Police?

*Thinking* "Am I the only one who has this crappy show and has actually watched it?"

VF19 actually has the next question, but I'll answer this one.

1. Well, it's been at least 10 years since I've seen the OAV, so I can't really answer the first question.

2. Buaku used "Ahhan," flat plastic plates that expand when stepped on.