The Anime Trivia Thread

areaseven

OK, so I guess the ball's in my court....

In Grave of the Fireflies...

In the first few minutes of the film, what can be seen coming out of the can of fruit drops when it hits the ground?

If you paid attention at the later part of the film, you will notice something very specific.

Sorry BTW for anyone who bawls uncontrollably at the mention of GOTF (like my wife :lol: )

Setsuko's ashes.

OK. Must be the weekend slow-down. BTW, the answer was Moon and Muta. Seiji call's the cat Moon at grandpa's shop, although, he thinks the cat is called Egg somewhere else. Then, later in the movie when Shizuku leaves her friend's house, she hears a girl call the cat Muta when he runs out of her house.

Anyway, I'll give you guys an easy one. Since there was a recent discussion on Eva, I got one related to End of Evangelion. Please try to answer without rewatching the movie. Three part question, must get all to be correct:

1) What does Shinji do after he accidently turns over Asuka in the hospital bed?

2) What does Misato propose they do when they see each other again?

3) How does Shinji thank Rei when he's lying in the LCL at the end?

(Hint: all answers require physical action)

Edited by J A Dare

Black Dragon is the shortened version of the name, but since your close enough its all yours. For those of you who want the full name which is really long check out the 2nd (I think) YUA boxset I think its the Santa Claus episode, and its also in the manga.

Rob :ph34r:

Yes the extended version:

Richard Mason Harrelsdion Primshewley D'erygore Provence Stuart Sopwith Ventura Richardson Akitaka the Third

I think...

Ok new question. Who is interviewed in Millenium Actress?