Bandai FIX/MSIA/SOC website

Capt Hungry

Bandai Tamashii site

Just saw this over at ToyboxDX. Bandai has this nice site detailing current and future releases of the FIX Figuration, Mobile Suit In Action, Soul of Chogokin and other related items.

For FIX fans, seems there will be Zakus in your future.

Oh, and before I forget, the site is in Japanese, but the release dates are legible.

Edited by Capt Hungry

Exactly what I was looking for about SOC

those Zaku's look like Johnny Riddens and Shin Matsunaga's.....

They are. They're part of the upcoming FiX spin-off line, Zeonography, which is being created to showcase Katoki's designs that aren't Gundams. I expect to see some sort of EF line, too, for all his cool GM designs.

On that note, though, those are the first pictures I've seen of the completed figures. All I'd seen were the early test shots and drawings.

Edited by Commander McBride

Thanks for the link! Those Zaku's are cool, but I wish that Bandai would do more Gundam Sentinel stuff. Thanks to the FIX line, I can pick up detailed toys of the Sentinel stuff and not a model kit since my modeling skills are rudimentary at best. I was hoping to see a Hi Nu Gundam in a red and blue paint scheme like the Zetaplus or a kickass Sazabi.

Thanks for the link! Those Zaku's are cool, but I wish that Bandai would do more Gundam Sentinel stuff. Thanks to the FIX line, I can pick up detailed toys of the Sentinel stuff and not a model kit since my modeling skills are rudimentary at best. I was hoping to see a Hi Nu Gundam in a red and blue paint scheme like the Zetaplus or a kickass Sazabi.

hopefully with them doing Zeon suits, we'll get that Sabazi, along with some bad ass Gouf's (hopefully a flight type), Geloog's and some Geara Doga's......

I'm so very tempted to get those Zeta Plus fix configuration. At least the red one given the price.

The FIX Zakus are old news. They have been shown in the Japanese hobby mags for the last three months or so.

I'm also hoping for more Sentinal FIX, hopefully a Xeku-Eins.

Graham

Well, I haven't been able to get dengeki in a while. :angry:

Every issue recently has included some cool giveaway, and Kinokuniya is always sold out when I go there! :angry::angry:

Awesome site. Finally some full colored pictures of the Getter Robo G SOCs. Looking nice, though I don't like how the white parts are silver. Probably be a "training" recolor version of them down the line, and this is Bandai we're talking about :p. Jeeg will probably be next in line for SOCing, since he seems to be the only classic Go Nagai main robot missing. Though I wouldn't mind seeing other classic SRs getting the SOC treatment. But I don't know how far Bandai's licensing goes for the whole thing.