my 1:1 macross helmet

link

• 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

take it to pm or file your dispute. Links got 11 yays and 1 nay, I'm sure he's not trying to rip you off.

My question is why would someone pay 300 dollars? I like links work but i would not go over 150 with ship.

take it to pm or file your dispute. Links got 11 yays and 1 nay, I'm sure he's not trying to rip you off.

My question is why would someone pay 300 dollars? I like links work but i would not go over 150 with ship.

I have emailed him several times asking when he will be shipping the helmet. He doesnt answer my quetion. Its been 17 days and I have not yet recieved the helmet. this sucks.

K, then might I suggest to quit spamming the thread at the very least? You have a valid arguement, 17 days and you haven't seen squat. Maybe he has yet to put it together or what ever. His posting on his sale was very vague on anything.

I suggest you put it on claims and get your money back from Paypal and Ebay and leave your neg comment on his sales feedback. He hasn't even logged onto the boards since his last post.

I have emailed him several times asking when he will be shipping the helmet. He doesnt answer my quetion. Its been 17 days and I have not yet recieved the helmet. this sucks.

i have sent out your helmet and i have been responed to them and you left that out

• 2 months later...
hello everyone im new to the forums and love macross. im a prop builder and i wanted to show off my helmets ones still WIP

there made out of fiberglass

cr.jpg

robotechhelmet.jpg

rickhunter.jpg

thanx for looking

let me know what you guys think about them

try adding a visor that you can open and close and the chin part of the helmet

• 3 years later...