Leaked Yamato List

Macross World Daddy

Lots of stuff coming that isn't even on that list

O.O besides sv-51 nora, what could it possibly be!!?????

Edited by cyde01

I'm with the rest of you, this list smells a little like a cow field. IT's waaaaaaay to perfect to be true. Besides, it lists several valks that Graham openly says Yamato will probably never make. And Graham has never given many direct answers about unannounced possible upcoming valks in my experience.

I call Bulls--t

Edited by Busted VF1A

Well, honestly I will trust Graham's word any given day on Yamato news B)) Also, with Yamato's past history of releasing dates and items, I really doubt that they can push out so many things months after months :unsure:

Sorry guys, that list is definitely false. Lots of stuff coming that isn't even on that list and some stuff on that list that is definitely not coming.

Graham

I need to read all the posts before I open my yap. Graham already put the nix on this list.

But now I'm curious as to what might be comming that's not on that list. :unsure:

If both of the item below are on the list for next year, that would be great.

1/60 Reactive armor for VF-0

1/60 VF-0D

That would almost compete the Zero Cycle.

Man, I can see it now, A release of Reactive Armor together with NEW VF-0S in it's own box. Awesome!

You are all assuming that Yamato will get the toy licence for M25. As far as I know, it's still not been decided or announced yet. From what I understand, the major sponsor has first rights of refusal.

We could well end up with a situation where Bandai get the licence and then sit on it and do nothing, just to stop Yamato making money. Worst case scenario, but it could happen, given that Bandai has never really cared about or put much effort into Macross merchandising.

Graham

As much as I want the 2 seaters, Yamato is finished with the 1/48s. They didnt do well with the Angel Birds and Kakazaki. and a VF-4G? I can only wish but again 1/48 is done. Graham said the 2 seaters would be done in a smaller scale. As for the rest, we all know they dont have M7 and M25 license so no way in hell they can make those VF-22. We all know there is some truth to the list but I suspect someone is grasping at straws and got lucky. YF-21 is for sure. We can bet there will be FP for it but it wasnt on the list. VF-0 series, that's a no brainer.

As much as I want the 2 seaters, Yamato is finished with the 1/48s. They didnt do well with the Angel Birds and Kakazaki. and a VF-4G? I can only wish but again 1/48 is done. Graham said the 2 seaters would be done in a smaller scale. As for the rest, we all know they dont have M7 and M25 license so no way in hell they can make those VF-22. We all know there is some truth to the list but I suspect someone is grasping at straws and got lucky. YF-21 is for sure. We can bet there will be FP for it but it wasnt on the list. VF-0 series, that's a no brainer.

vf-x2 = sturmvogel II