Yamato YF-19 Booster Pack already discontinued???

Thai Boxer 9901

I was just on HLJ.com and it says that the YF-19 booster pack is already sold out. Didnt that just come out??

http://www.hlj.com/product/YMT00061

http://www.hlj.com/product/YMT00062

Thankfully, the YF-19 and the VF-1S (Hikaru) are still in stock and I am still able to get those but I just dont understand why the booster pack for the 19 is already gone. Or is HLJ not reliable like that?

Eh, it's probably just marked that way until they order more and get more in stock.

It's like that with some of their figures. Once they're sold out and if they don't have more confirmed to arrive, they usually put it as discontinued.

That is so funny. I was just on HLJ about to blow my wad on one of these b'cause I just got paid (very little but who cares!) and saw the discontinued status and thought, I have to go on to the forums and post something. Of course the thread had already begun. Well I do hope that they do get more in stock before my money gets blown on chocolate, cognac, cheese burgers, and gashapon!

So last week these were listed on HLJ as discontinued and now they are not present on the site at all from what I can tell. What is the deal?

What does it say on the yamato-toys.com page? Can anyone who reads Japanese let us know if they are really discontinued or not? Are they available for sale from yamato?

Thanks...

It'll come back up when they get more in stock. And they probably won't give advance notice, so you'll just have to check back every so often and hope they don't sell out instantly (like with the Saint Cloth Myth Saint Seiya figures...).

"Discontinued" is perhaps the wrong word to use and somewhat misleading. All it means is that HLJ has sold out of their stock and need to order more from Yamato.

Of course it could also mean that the toy has sold really well and Yamato has already sold the entire production run and has no more stock in inventory. In which case if there is enough demand Yamato may commission the factory to do a second production run.

Graham

The fast packs for the VF-1J stealth sold out as well (Not as quickly as the 19 fold booster), and they haven't come back as far as I know. Do you guys think there will be a another release of the stands as well? I regret not buying more of the black version.