I am Legend

Ladic

I hate when the hero dies.....

I think it can be a good story device. I think that one of the "heroes" should have died in Return of the Jedi, would have given it much more impact.

Taksraven

Lando was supposeably given thought into gettin the ick i heard somewhere tho, almost. But that would mean the disintegration of the

Falcon though and EVERYBODY would have hated that with a passion. :lol: Imagine Han and Chewie crying on each others shoulders, and like..

"Lando who? sob sob! the falcon boo hoo hoo!"

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

I think it can be a good story device. I think that one of the "heroes" should have died in Return of the Jedi, would have given it much more impact.

Taksraven

You watch too much anime. Yeah there should be death but it shouldn't be used for drama. Besides they only had enough stumps for 3 heroes. But in the next "revision" Lucas might add a spot for Jar-Jar. See what that "adds"

post-320-1228107855_thumb.jpg

Taksraven

Well, Mace Windu died, and he's one badass hero. Impact enough for you?

Hero death, when overused and abused, gets one sick to the stomach, but with none of the drama that's supposed to be conveyed as one simply gets desensitized and anticipative.

Agree! Poor dog.

Hero death, when overused and abused, gets one sick to the stomach, but with none of the drama that's supposed to be conveyed as one simply gets desensitized and anticipative.

I thought it was lame. Good to see on that Robot Chicken special they showed him landing. :lol: That sealed the deal!

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

When did Mace Windu die during ROTJ??

Actually another one that is barely ever used is the female romantic lead getting killed. Examples include Starship Troopers and Patch Adams (even though PA was based on a true story, dunno about the GF getting killed in reality)

Taksraven