Who will be the first TF: Alternators Decepticon?

Axelay

Who will be the first TF: Alternators Decepticon  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Who will be the first TF: Alternators Decepticon

• Megatron (sadly, probably not in gun form)
    • Starscream (maybe an F-22...?)
    • Soundwave (please, God, not an iPod)
    • Shockwave (I'd love to see something crazy like an FN-90)
    • Devastator (... riiiiiight!)

OK, so these are just a few of the really obvious choices. Surely someone out there has some more insight into this? I am more excited about the Binaltech/Alternators line of Transformers line than I have ever been now that I own Smokescreen. It's proof positive that this line is going to be an instant classic.

I think an iPod Soundwave would look pretty cool :)

if that were the case, he wouldn't have his little cassettes anymore. All digital now! :p:D:lol:

Say that again? :p

Yup! Soundwave would be cool, especially with a working and transformable memory stick. But it was more fun when they were cassettes. It's a good thing they didn't come out in the 70's because records are hard to transform. For the kids out there, records are real big CDs. :lol::lol::lol:

if that were the case, he wouldn't have his little cassettes anymore. All digital now! :p:D:lol:

Yup! Soundwave would be cool, especially with a working and transformable memory stick. But it was more fun when they were cassettes. It's a good thing they didn't come out in the 70's because records are hard to transform. For the kids out there, records are real big CDs. :lol::lol::lol:

You should take a look at soundwaves copyright sometime. It's 1974. :blink: He's probably older than most of our members. :p

I suppose Soundwave could be one of those MP3 players that uses compact flash cards.

But what is this talk about doing only cars...?! That seems a little too hard to believe. There weren't that terribly many automobile Decepticons (other than the Stunticons) that I can recall, and they certainly weren't at center stage like some of the choices listed here.

Oh, and Sideswipe is actually a Dodge Viper SRT-10, not a Lamborghini.

As for other Autobots, I personally hope Takara will try to do Mirage and Hound eventually. I always loved those two, but never had them. I'd love to see a Hound Hummvee.

You should take a look at soundwaves copyright sometime. It's 1974. :blink: He's probably older than most of our members. :p

Blaine23 looks at his "ancient" 1974 birthdate...

he then runs to the drugstore to start taking his geritol. :p

I think they should go straight retro and have Soundwave kickin' some bigass 8 tracks.