Birth

Kimagure Orange Road: Summer's Beginning

Megazone 23

Original Dirty Pair

Prefectural Earth Defense Force

Saint Seiya

Click here to go to the ADV SALE

Disclaimer (please read):

Products offered through this sale are clearance and close-out items. As such, product bar codes will be reconfigured, replaced or physically altered (including by means of cutting, punching or drilling). Some products may be open box. Some products may be delivered without full retail packaging. Except as expressly provided otherwise, products are sold as-is.

Yeah I'm getting it also. On both Firefox and IE. They've got some boxed sets that I wanna pick up!!! It just shows that their IT person is an idiot. It's bad enough that the site is poorly laid out, but server errors during a sale?

But what's kinda interesting is that Right Stuff had an ADV sale slightly before the ADV site sale, right after they announced their return to manga.

Should I be concerned about the condition of the DVD’s since as the website states that the

â€Products offered through this sale are clearance and close-out items. As such, product bar codes will be reconfigured, replaced or physically altered (including by means of cutting, punching or drilling). Some products may be open box. Some products may be delivered without full retail packaging. Except as expressly provided otherwise, products are sold as-is.â€

Call me anal, however I’m a collector who likes their items in as good as condition as they can be. If I save $5 dollars but get a DVD which is damaged it may not be worth it.

Has anyone purchased DVD’s from ADV which were under similar sales & clearance stipulations?

Should I be concerned about the condition of the DVD’s

Nope, I have order over 15 DVD's and 6 CD's through these regular sales and I have never had a problem with just like if you bought it in a store the DVD's. Other than a little hole drilled through the UPC code everything comes sealed in plastic

Only downside is the free gift they send you I ended up with a copy of generator Gawl :p once

Sorry the only why I got through is because I was attempting to buy every 12 hours, but it seemed to be up a bit on Monday. I got the error on both Firefox & IE, so it's definitely on their end. It kinda feel like site over load...

I managed to get it to go through finally this morning. I left my shopping cart open, so it kept the sale prices. I hope ADV honors it (if they don't I'm going to have to take the money back from them through Visa).