Angel Voice-- Basara and Minmay Duet

Rikyu

There is actually no such thing lah, it was just a fanmade thing that was really really really good and sounded like the real thing.

Anyone here a bedroom DJ? I might buy some software in the future for this sort of thing.

There is actually no such thing lah, it was just a fanmade thing that was really really really good and sounded like the real thing.

Anyone here a bedroom DJ? I might buy some software in the future for this sort of thing.

Aiyah...issit? solly lah...din realise cuz it wuz so goot. :rolleyes:

PS: Dammit...every time kensei pulls a "lah" on me i get confused on which forum i was reading.

Edited by wolfx

where can we get an mp3 or video of that so i can burn it on a dvd and watch in the car for inflight movie mode :D

You can go here to pull the .flv file, then get an FLV player or software to convert it. You just need to cut and paste the url and the site will grab it for you.

Of course if someone knows the person who posted it to youtube we could have a higher quality version.

The real deal Macross The Tribute has the same cover minus the smiley face. I originally got it for Voices sung by someone else, everything else was awesome bonuses. :) Particularly Angel Voice, after having watched Dynamite.