Rare CMS Figures for Display

Kicker773

I managed to pick up a 16 slot bobble head display case and allows me to probably put two CMS figures on each slot (probably for both solid and clear). Now I need some opinions on which one would you guys consider to be rare or relevant to be displayed on the hall of CMS =)

So far this is what the CMS series consists of:

CMS Series 1:

Hikaru (Solid & Clear)

Singing Minmay (Solid & Clear)

Mylene Jenius (Solid & Clear)

Ishtar (Solid & Clear)

Minmay Doll (Chase)

Dark skin, Solid hair, Winking Mao

Dark skin, Solid hair, Non-winking Mao

Dark skin, Clear hair, Winking Mao

Dark skin, Clear hair, Non-winking Mao

Light skin, Solid hair, Winking Mao

Light skin, Solid hair, Non-winking Mao

Light skin, Clear hair, Winking Mao

Light skin, Clear hair, Non-winking Mao

CMS Series 2:

Roy (Solid & Clear)

Basara (Solid & Clear)

Minmay w/ Chair (Solid & Clear)

Sara (Solid & Clear)

Hayase (Solid & Clear)

Hikaru Cockpit (Chase)

CMS Series 3:

Maximilian Jenius (Rau Suit – DYRL)

Isamu (Macross Plus)

Roy VF-1S Cockpit (DYRL)

Shammy Milliome (DYRL)

Lynn Minmay (Solid)

Flower Girl (Macross 7)

Lynn Minmay Clear (Chase)

Max DYRL flightsuit (Chase)

CMS Series 4:

Minmays

Minmay Glow in the Dark (Chase)

CMS Convention Figures:

Limited Edition Minmay & Teal Pilot

CMS Milia PVC Figure Set

The Cms list of figures is what i've seen on the forums and what peopel have indicated of each series consists of. If i'm wrong in any of the list any correction is welcome. Any input would be much appreciated =) TIA

Edited by Kicker773

thanks fortress...

So I wasn't crazy, i did see a few different version of the mao. Me and Falcon were talking about it, and he mentioned that there were only two version, but apparently now there are eight.. yikes.. so i guess i dont have the full set yet =( damn mao's. <_<

So basically i'm stuck at 96% of completing all the series =(, well it could be worst...(i.e. like someone screwing up my order of 5 Armor parts and them sending me 5 Super strike parts hopefully that gets resolved by the end of next week...ghey soo totally ghey could have finished my Armor Ground Team of the VF1S Skull Squadrons :ph34r: )

What I'm looking for if possible is: -

1) Group pics of each set.

2) Pics of each individual figure - front.

3) Pics of each individual figure - side.

4) Pics of each individual figures - rear.

5) Box pics.

Photos in focus, with good lighting and with a plain background if possible. Photo size between 800 to 1000 poixels width.

Graham

So I wasn't crazy, i did see a few different version of the mao. Me and Falcon were talking about it, and he mentioned that there were only two version, but apparently now there are eight.. yikes.. so i guess i dont have the full set yet =( damn mao's. <_<

Just discovered that myself ... CM'S seems to have gone crazy about Mao. Too bad they haven't so much variations for Hikaru, Focker and Max in flightsuit.

• 2 weeks later...

Anyway sorry for the late reply graham, but here is what i managed to do over the weekend. With exams and midterms creeping in, there wasn't much time for me to get anything done. I tried the best that i could with my amateur photography skills. The set is CMS1 . I'll have the rest of CMS2, CMS3 and CMS4 and the special sets (i.e. Miria and Lmt Edition Minmay w/ Hikaru2) by end of this week. (Sorry i was too lazy going through storage to look for the miria set box, but i should have one by the end of this week). Plus I'm still awaiting Falcon's set that is probably still at customs.

As far as the set goes, for CMS 1 everything is there with the exception of the wink mao clear and solid and the dark version. If anyone has them sell them to me =) (its an itch when you can't complete it)

I'm a little bit unhappy with the pics, but I have to reread my digi cam settings and find out a better settings for the fig. Everything came out ok, but the mao is still a lil fuzzy..

CMS Series 1

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image