A custom idea

izzyfcuk

Was at the mall trying to pick up a pair of Nike DUnks for work....but didn't managed to get one and ended up with a pair of adidas

While mucking with my models after i got home..i had an idea..

IPB Image

IPB Image

Im gonna add a little bit along the way untill the shoe fits up to a valk..

Now im thinking of getting another pair of sneakers in NORA's matching Colors and decal it up...since i have a extra decal sheet...

I think im bitten by the custom shoe bug

Was at the mall trying to pick up a pair of Nike DUnks for work....but didn't managed to get one and ended up with a pair of adidas

While mucking with my models after i got home..i had an idea..

IPB Image

IPB Image

Im gonna add a little bit along the way untill the shoe fits up to a valk..

Now im thinking of getting another pair of sneakers in NORA's matching Colors and decal it up...since i have a extra decal sheet...

I think im bitten by the custom shoe bug

LoL

Emelda Marcos in the making.

Good idea you could probably take orders or something.

what kind of dunks do you collect? Bobepat and I collect dunks too. well him more than me.

But here are some premade dunks that I got just cause they look cool and have color schemes like macross

Of course there are the Shmizu dunks which I do not have. But Pat does.

These are my VF-1S focker dunks

IPB Image

there was a shoe recently called Bics that has a similar color scheme

My 3M dunks which remind me of Hikaru's VF-1J

IPB Image

This is an illustration of the Nike SB Band Aid Dunks (I own these but dont have a picture of them) But I drew this. They remind me of the Low-Vis valks

IPB Image

And my Nike SB Sandalwoods which remind me of the Cannon fodders.

IPB Image

oh crap now Im gonna have to start collecting shoes. I need some new ones anyhow so good excuse to go splerge some dough.

haha, you don't wanna start. Trust me. it's very addictive. You might find yourself waiting in line just for a pair of shoes. I've seen lines in front of undefeated in Hollywood a day before a new shoe gets released. Next time I see one, I'll take a pix of them waiting in line. ;):D:p:lol:

BoBe-Patt, is there anything you don't collect? :p

BTW, email me as a reminder to meet at Franks

Basically if you can pay money for it or there are several of them in a series he collects it.

I serveral decades there will be two people that own all the worlds money Bobe-Pat for the worth of his collection and the Power Company for all the money he spends with them lighting all his display cases.

Basically if you can pay money for it or there are several of them in a series he collects it.

I serveral decades there will be two people that own all the worlds money Bobe-Pat for the worth of his collection and the Power Company for all the money he spends with them lighting all his display cases.

damn straight! lol ;):D:p:lol:

Nah, I just buy dunks and Jordans. I only buy the ones I like. I don't go out there and wait in line to buy the exclusive ones. Well only if they look good. So far most of the exclusive ones don't look good to me. The most recent one I wanted to buy was the Michael Lau dunk:

ML Dunks

but it was a hong kong exclusive. I asked some of the members here who live there to see if they can get them for me. But it was gonna cost me about 500 bucks at least. I was like hellz no. The most I'd drop for those shoes would've been 200 bucks.