1:60 GBP-1 !?

CF18

more helmets

Hi Slaxed, could we have closeups on the 1/48 VF-1S Hikaru with Fps or any larger pictures of the GPB? Thanks

Boy i do hope they will make the GPB armor for the VF-1J, anyways i will be getting the 1/48 VF-1J with Fps, slapped the Fps onto the VF-1S Roy, there you have an accurate VF-1S TV version. And my VF-1J will wait for its GPB armor hopefully.

Cheers

sorry, but i wasnt the one who took the pics. got them off a HK newsgroup.

you could go HERE for more, but mostly gundam

I know it's off topic, so please forgive me, but can anyone speak to the small figures seen on page 16? I'm referring to the ones on the small black bases. Several of them look like Patlabor labors. There is another photo below that has several types of aircraft as well.

Are these pencil sharpeners? Any idea how a land locked United Statesian could lay paws on some?

Any help would be really appreciated. :D

Thanks,

Ben

Jesus , you 1/48-people can't allow yourselves to think that Yamato would release something in 1/60 <_<

look at the 1/48 VF-1J at the left side of the pciture and you'll notice that the GBP is certainly not 1/48 :

DSCN2184.JPG

I have no doubt that we'll eventually see a 1/48 GBP armour but not so soon.

I really hope Yamato is thinking of releasing a GBP for the 1/60s , that would certainly be awesome. :)

BTW , aren't the pilots from the new PS2 game supposed to wear purple helmets ? :huh:

I belive it is a 1/60 scale GBP. The Yamato Escaflowne figure is supppose to be about 8 inches tall so this looks about proportionate to the 1/60.

-K

The size looks about right for a 1/60. The top of my 1/60's shoulders comes up to the top of the 1/48's elbow. The slight discrepancy in the picture can be explained by the position of the legs on each valk and the position of the 1/48's arms.

I wonder why they put 1/48 sized hands on it :D I also wonder if there will be a second hand that can hold a gunpod.

As cool as all this new Macross stuff is it doesn't beat this guy

Guts(Gattsu) from Berserk 12 inches tall. too bad the price is so high 19,800 yen according to HLJ. I think I'm gonna have to sell some stuff..

post-4-1065726500.jpg

Edited by dejr8bud

As cool as all this new Macross stuff is it doesn't beat this guy

Guts(Gattsu) from Berserk 12 inches tall. too bad the price is so high 19,800 yen according to HLJ. I think I'm gonna have to sell some stuff..

The full Diecast Aoshima Terminator will be cooler ;):lol: J/k that looks pretty sweet, to bad I ain't into Berserk, still has anyone heard any news on Aoshima's terminator masterpiece? at 150 bucks it better be good, but if their shin getta is any indication of the quality of their stuff I have faith.

Found in new hobby show pictures

http://www.rakuten.ne.jp/gold/be-j/sin1010/index08.htm

Yamato is of course showing off the 1:48 VF1J with fastpacks, but look at what is standing next to it?

Come on Graham you can tell us the truth now. :D

BTW what up with the purple helmet here?

http://www.rakuten.ne.jp/gold/be-j/sin1010/index11.htm

With luck the 1/48 will follow suit! Seeing the 1/60 GBP makes it no doubt in my mind that the 1/48 will be shortly. If it the add-on kit like the DRYL FPs, I got no problem with that! Hey TOYNAMI, See what your competition can do??? Damn. I should never bought the toynami VFs... hmmm maybe I can place the 1/48s in there the toynami boxes... Now there's a thought! :rolleyes:

GREAT GOOGA-MOOGA! oh man, why are the photographers being stupid and not getting a good shot of that thing!? lol.. nothing else on that table is important :rolleyes:

now I'm torn.. I had been holding out getting any new 1/60's since they revealed the 1/48 VF-1J... I'm definitely gonna get that, but I want the GBP as well, but I don't like to duplicate valks in different scales.. it's just not worth the money to me..

Graham, please find out if GBP is only being released for 1/60 or if it's also being made for 1/48!

1/60 GBP at last! Wonder what the price point will be. Not that it matters. It will be mine. :D

The Escaflowne looks pretty sweet, too.

Never fear, though, the 1/48 GBP armor will surely come in due course.

1/60 for that will probably satisfy my needs though.

Edited by Anubis

Looks like they really inflated the size of the shoulders to make the 1/60 work with the armor. Wonder if the thing will be able to transform.

The Hasegawa VF-0 looks sweet, but I'm really waiting for the SV-51.

Looks like they really inflated the size of the shoulders to make the 1/60 work with the armor. Wonder if the thing will be able to transform.

I was under the impression that a Valk with GBP-1 armor couldn't transform until it jettisoned the armor.

Edited by Draykov

hmm, I'm not too impressed by the 1/60 version...after the released the latter parts of the 1/60 series, I think I'm losing hope for that scale. please bring on the 1/48s!!

and yah, that Gattsu figure looks awesome...if it is a figure...but $200?? he better be wearing real metal armor with a die-cast Dragon Slayer(or whatever his sword is called)...and arm cannon that shoots BBs at 700fps. :lol: