Imai 1/72 Regult

Steve68

Not to hijack my own thread, but has everyone seen this?

http://www.g-system-shop.com/cp-zlk/160_1-...20Cruiser/1.htm

They also sell the 1/48 Vf-1S Club-M recast, but it's way expensive at $370. I know it has the metal gear, but I think you can get one with plastic gear from Hobbyfan for $100 off that easy. I saw the group buy from last year. That would be fun.

Steve

Your best bet for getting your hands on a 1/72 Regult, or a Glaug for that matter, is eBay. However, they command a sizable sum when they show up... around $90.00 before shipping. Or, you could get lucky and grab one of the iron series models (not the Glaug); they are the exact same kit, decals and all, shot in a dark metallic color, and include a display base. I got one a couple of month ago for $39.00, shipped.

As previously mentioned, I would not hold my breath for Bandai to re-issue any of the rare stuff any time soon, if at all. So old plastic kits and resin recasts on eBay, and/or making a request in the wanted thread, are about it.

Edited by mechaninac

Bandai seems too buried in Gundam to even care about macross anymore. When was their last release of any macross kit of worth?

2004. The re-issued a bunch of stuff from Macross, Macross II, and Mac 7, including the 1:100 Destroids and Zentradi machines (apart from the Regult, anyway).

The 1/72 Glaug recasts sometimes show up on eBlag. But youre probably better off waiting for the Captain to reissue as his is better than any previously made plastic or resin. (I want one)

Why wait?... Looky HERE

Too rich for my blood, but if you want CA's masterpiece now....

Take a lookhere

Looks like their workshop is going to recast the 1/72 M-Club Ostrich Valk. They really should stop producing uncomplete kits. I bet the cockpit hatch is still missing like all the M-Club 1/72 Valkyries they sold the past few years.

Take a lookhere

Looks like their workshop is going to recast the 1/72 M-Club Ostrich Valk. They really should stop producing uncomplete kits. I bet the cockpit hatch is still missing like all the M-Club 1/72 Valkyries they sold the past few years.

They do have a large ammount of kits.

Has anyone bought stuff from them. whats the quality like and sales service etc

They do have a large ammount of kits.

Has anyone bought stuff from them. whats the quality like and sales service etc

I did once a couple of years back and bought a 1/72 VF-4 or the VF-2ss they did a pretty good job shipping the item quickly just like Hobby search 1999...

The Imai Glaug was just terrible. I will likely reissue mine next spring if there are enough takers.

Do you Made a Glaug John? or did you refer to your Regult w/cockpit? :blink: