1/48 VF1D

GutsAndCasca

Well if there's a 1D sticker on the angel bird sheet, then I think that's all the proof we need that a 1D is going to pop up. I remember seeing Shin's name on my 0S sheet and thinking "Well the 0A is comin' out soon!" I was right about it coming out... not exactly the soon part.

Aaawww... Those VF-1D model sheets does bring back memories. I wish Yamato could do VF-1's to look like those early drawings :rolleyes:

Edit: As for two seaters. I think as long as Yamato exists, and there's a market for Macross toys, we'll be seeing more and more valks from any license available. I KNEW the YF-19 wasn't vaporware and I said so a long time ago. Now that it's coming, it's only logical that they release two seaters next. I even think a Macross 7 and Macross 2 line is possible, but sadly there's too many toys on the line before we can see a VF-2ss

Edited by Lonely Soldier Boy

Possible VF-1D variants:

1. Normal version

2. Virgin Road version

3. Angel Birds version

4. Some other cool non-canon scheme(s)

Surely that's enough variants to justify the cost for Yamato! I want a VF-1D already!! But I don't want to fork over the $80+ for a conversion kit plus $120+ for another VF-1 + $$$ for someone to do the conversion and paint it for me.

I'm 27. I wonder how old I'll be when Yamato stops making Macross altogether? Man, my collection could really pile up over the years. Taking that into account... I think I may end up with quite a few 1D's. That's great. But for the short term, I have no patience.

• 10 months later...