Why did Yamato make the Hikaru 1J -

GutsAndCasca

While they're at it they can have shot-in-the-back Kakizaki, crushed-by-Breetai Kakizaki and didn't-quite-out-run-the-omni-directional-barrier-explosion Kakizaki. There could even be got-his-ass-handed-to-him-by-Breetai Hikaru. If not those, then they could model the condition cannon fodders come back in if at all.

That was so funny!!!

The sad thing is that, for a moment, I imagined how those toys would look like :lol:

I would so buy a see-through clear 1/48 VF-1S!!!

You're not helping!

Snort! :lol:

While they're at it they can have shot-in-the-back Kakizaki, crushed-by-Breetai Kakizaki and didn't-quite-out-run-the-omni-directional-barrier-explosion Kakizaki. There could even be got-his-ass-handed-to-him-by-Breetai Hikaru. If not those, then they could model the condition cannon fodders come back in if at all.

:o GASP! *drooooolssssssssssssssssssssssss* kewlllll

That was so funny!!!

The sad thing is that, for a moment, I imagined how those toys would look like :lol:

I would so buy a see-through clear 1/48 VF-1S!!!

:lol: What have i done. :blink:

Well, until i get my pad set up an re-watch the series again to make sure, with my own 2 eyes, stealth valks are absolutely nonon-cannon. How bout some pics?

http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?...mp;#entry421111

May not be stealth but a very dark blue in shadow. Looks cool anyway. The low vis pilot is actually sitting in the cockpit but you can't see him since he is low vis and hiding in the shadow. /joke

if they added inner details like the FP kits have, then i would defintiely buy it, otherwise it would look just like wonderman's jet. :p

Wasn't wonderwoman's supposed to be invisible? I bought the toy, opened the box and now I can't find it ^_^

Regarding the see-through VF-1S, Yamato should do an inner frame ala PG kits :lol:

I want a DYRL "Roy's bashed VF1S head while he's vomiting blood" valk! Picture that one standing tall and proud next to your other DYRL's. And they might as well just market the "VF1A space-explosion" while they're at it. It can come in a 1/48 scale box, but it'll just be a really nicely painted fireball!

http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?...mp;#entry421111

May not be stealth but a very dark blue in shadow. Looks cool anyway. The low vis pilot is actually sitting in the cockpit but you can't see him since he is low vis and hiding in the shadow. /joke

Now that's canon. :p

Wasn't wonderwoman's supposed to be invisible? I bought the toy, opened the box and now I can't find it ^_^

Regarding the see-through VF-1S, Yamato should do an inner frame ala PG kits :lol:

I would so buy one. :o